• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruitment Flyer: Join Our Team!

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team offers many benefits, including a flexible income, product discounts, and a supportive community. To become a consultant, simply fill out an application and choose a starter kit. No prior experience in sales or cooking is necessary, as training programs will provide all the necessary skills. Consultants have access to various resources, a personal website, and a virtual party platform to connect with customers. The earning potential is limitless and can vary based on individual effort and sales.
cat
Gold Member
I got this flyer from my director (don't know where she got it from) but I thought it was pretty nice to hand to potential recruits!

Attachments

• YourLifeYourWayRECRUITING[1].doc
    525.5 KB · Views: 512
That is very nice, clean and simple with a lot of info. Thanks for posting!

Great Job!! Can I borrow it??

It's Joy's from Tasty Tidbits - already posted here I believe! I love it. Joy is awesome.

This document was created by Joy Edwards, a frequent (and valued) contributer to this site. She also has a newsletter service at www.tastytidbits.net (note the "net").

On her site, she has a "free flyers" area, where this one came from, and great Do You Love A Bargain flyers as well.

Her newsletter service is awesome, and very professional. Comes in different versions so you can modify and send out as you wish.

The cost is minimal (I think $10 for six months right now), and is well worth it.

If you decide to sign with her service, I would appreciate the referral. She does have a referral program.

I know she appreciates knowing that her flyers are loved and appreciated!

WOW that is GREAT. Thanks Cat. i can't wait to implement it.:D

What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you'll have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking and entertaining.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, simply fill out an application on our website and select a starter kit. You'll then be connected with a mentor who will guide you through the process and help you launch your business.

Do I need to have prior experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience. Our training programs will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful as a consultant. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others.

What kind of support and resources will I have access to as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and a community of consultants who are always willing to offer guidance and support. You will also have a personal website and virtual party platform to help you reach and connect with customers.

What is the earning potential for Pampered Chef consultants?

The earning potential for consultants can vary based on individual effort and sales. However, consultants typically earn a commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones. With hard work and dedication, the earning potential is limitless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views