• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Start Box?? Keep One on Hand?

In summary, Carolyn recommends that directors have one on hand in case they need it to give to their consultant. The kit is $35 and should be ordered by Jan 23.
SusanBP0129
Just wondering what the Quick Start Box is for.....
Should I have one on hand?
Won't new consultants get everything in their kit??

I am thinking I may get one just to keep on hand...with the way the new consultant program is set up I think it may be a good idea for my new girls to have their paperwork right away.

I think it's a great thing for Directors to have one on hand (only Directors can order them). Then they can give it to their consultant if they have someone sign. The only risk you run is that if you DON'T get rid of it during a selling season, you'll have to pay for it. I think it used to be $35 for the old kit (I only had one and luckily gave it to a recruit in November), so I don't know how much the new one will be. Now with the focus on really jump starting their new business within the first 30 days, it's even more important to give them the quick start box.

pamperedbecky said:
I think it's a great thing for Directors to have one on hand (only Directors can order them). Then they can give it to their consultant if they have someone sign. The only risk you run is that if you DON'T get rid of it during a selling season, you'll have to pay for it. I think it used to be $35 for the old kit (I only had one and luckily gave it to a recruit in November), so I don't know how much the new one will be. Now with the focus on really jump starting their new business within the first 30 days, it's even more important to give them the quick start box.

I totally agree! When I promote to Director this year I will make sure I have ONE - TWO on hand ... :D Plus. That will keep me a bit modivated to get out there and KEEP recruiting!!! :D

I started my business with w QS box. Got it on Friday and did my first show like a week later. I had all the tools because I was a long-time PC junkie...but having the QS kit got me right out there fast.

Carolyn,

When can we order the new ones? Jan 23?

jwpamp said:
Carolyn,

When can we order the new ones? Jan 23?

I wish I knew - I need to put in a supply order but am waiting for the new stuff to show up so I only will need to put in one order. If you find out when the new stuff is up, let me know - ok?

I was told on the 23rd. A bit late IMO.

I was stuck with one quick start box in September but because I could use some of the items in the box it wasn't a complete loss. I feel even with that it was worth having - wish I would have been able to give it to someone. I suggest having one quick start box on hand at all times (until the last month or so of a season) so that new people can get a jump on organizing! I know those I have given one to really appreciated it!

New directors who get them be sure to tell your downline how it works so they feel comfortable using them. My friend had FOUR at the end of this season and several could have been used by her downline. They just didn't get the concept!

dannyzmom said:
I started my business with w QS box. Got it on Friday and did my first show like a week later. I had all the tools because I was a long-time PC junkie...but having the QS kit got me right out there fast.

Me too!! They rock!!

Last year I ordered 3. It got down to the wire a couple weeks ago with the last one but a Future Director in our cluster took it for her new recruit. Whew! All she has to do is have her recruit put "my consultant" number in the space where it asks if you already have a Quick Start Box.
They are great to keep on hand. I keep one in the car. They are heavy! I'm anxious to see how heavy the new ones are!

When I get them, I put my name and my consultant # on the shipping box. That way I can give them to my downline or sister consultants and make sure that they have the info needed to give me the credit for the box when completing the agreement.

Okay, question for all you seasoned directors out there. Tomorrow we should be able to order Quick Start Boxes with the new program. Does anyone know if they will be Fall/Winter 06 or Spring/Summer 07 or a combination? This is my first changeover as a director. I want to get some, but I don't want to get stuck with the cost if they are F/W only.Thanks!

What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box is filled with essential tools and products from Pampered Chef to help you get started on your cooking and entertaining journey. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for any beginner.

Is the Quick Start Box customizable?

Yes, you have the option to customize your Quick Start Box based on your cooking needs and preferences. You can choose from a selection of different products to ensure that your box includes items that you will use and love.

How much does the Quick Start Box cost?

The cost of the Quick Start Box varies depending on the products you choose to include in your box. However, you can be assured that the box is offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually.

Can I purchase the Quick Start Box as a gift?

Yes, the Quick Start Box makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or is looking to start their kitchen collection. You can purchase the box and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address, making it a convenient and thoughtful gift.

Why should I keep a Quick Start Box on hand?

The Quick Start Box is a great way to have the essential Pampered Chef products on hand for everyday cooking and entertaining needs. It includes versatile and high-quality items that can help you save time and make delicious meals, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • jwpamp