• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying the First 30 Days for New Recruits: Sign-Up or Kit Receipt?

In summary, the starter kit for new recruits of Pampered Chef includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as business supplies and training materials. It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive the kit after signing up. The cost of the kit varies but is around $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and supplies. While you cannot choose specific products, you can personalize your kit with discounted items. No experience in sales or cooking is required to become a Pampered Chef consultant, as the company provides thorough training and support.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
does the first 30 days start when the new recruit signs up - or the day she receives her kit? I dont feel like getting up to go find the answer!!!! thankyouverymuch!

According to the info we received it starts the day your kit arrives.

thanks - thats what I thought and that makes sense!!!!

It is an estimated date on when the kit "should" arrive.;)

How would they know(HO) when your kit arrives?

There is always an estimated delivery date. Most of the time that date is accurate. If anything, sometimes shipments are a day earlier than the date.

Tracking with FEDEX will provide an exact date of delivery as well.

What is included in the starter kit for new recruits?

The starter kit for new recruits includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as business supplies and training materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

How long does it take to receive the starter kit after signing up?

Once you have signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect to receive your starter kit within 7-10 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays.

What is the cost of the starter kit for new recruits?

The cost of the starter kit varies depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. However, the average cost is around $99, which includes over $450 worth of products and supplies.

Can I choose which products are included in my starter kit?

The products included in the starter kit may vary depending on availability and promotions. However, you can choose to personalize your kit by selecting specific products at a discounted price, in addition to the standard kit contents.

Do I need to have any experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and support team will provide you with all the resources and guidance you need to succeed in your new business venture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp