• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join my Pampered Chef team? Join me for coffee tonight!

So she's picking dates on her calendar for her first couple of shows and to call a few folks. I'm going to give her a Welcome booklet to get her started on a list of 100, even though the other info in it isn't as applicable to the new kit (well, some of it anyway).She was really looking at this as a fun hobby, and then she made a comment about credit card debt. RED FLAG!!!! So I talked a little about paying off debt with a few shows a month.She's excited, I'm excited!
chefann
Gold Member
It's been a LOOOOONG time since I did a recruiting interview. And I have one tonight!

I sent out an email to my list last week - used the "30 Minute Chicken" one from PWS. I got a reply back from someone who only ever placed a small individual order with me (I must have met her at a craft show), saying that she'd like to sell PC if she could sell online.

So I dug up her number, girded my loins and picked up the phone. I just flat-out asked her if she was free this evening and would she like to meet for coffee? We're meeting at her house at 8:30! Woot! Of course, I'm going straight from work to a hair appointment, and won't have time to go home to get anything. But luckily I have my calendar and the recruiting info that HO just sent us. So I'm all set!

I want that tote!!!! So I just need to make sure I let her know that the kit that's available Monday is better than the kit that's available today. :)

Good Luck Ann!!!

Good luck Ann! Let us know how it goes!
sending good vibes your way.....I'm coming off a great day~a gal is signing under me on Monday to get the new kit:) (not meaning to steal your thread btw! Just hope we can celebrate together!)

Good Job Ann!!! I'm soooo proud of your bravery on the phone....

I hope you had your BIG Texas hairdo going

XOXOXO

I'm praying for ya!!! Let us know kiddo!!

Woo hoo Ann!!!

So how did it go?!?!?!?!?!!?

Definitely good luck...as someone new. I would like to hear how it goes and all your tips

Okay. So Ann did you get your recruit?!?!

Well.... come on?!>?!! How'd it go1?!?

Sorry, guys. I got back home late and didn't want to log on here because I knew I'd be up half the night reading all the new posts.

She's signing!

We chatted for a while - I let her lead the conversation, and she actually talked herself into it! She had been considering PL, but decided that candles are a frivolous purchase, so she wanted to go with something that is a little more recession-proof. When I mentioned a few things in passing, that's what really hooked her: we don't pay for ANY of the host benes, free software (mention that PP handles expenses - she was excited that she wouldn't have to buy Quickbooks), earning free products, no charge for credit cards - all those little things that we've started taking for granted.

She's scrounging up the money for the kit. She really wanted the $50 kit, but I had to tell her that was the "old" kit that was only available through tomorrow, and that was with a $40 credit from a show. But I am doing a kickoff show for her next Saturday, and we'll submit her contract within a day or two. I'm dropping off a host pack today (didn't have one with me at work and I didn't have a chance to go home to grab one). I told her last night to pick some dates on her calendar for her first couple of shows and to call a few folks. I'm going to give her a Welcome booklet to get her started on a list of 100, even though the other info in it isn't as applicable to the new kit (well, some of it anyway).

She was really looking at this as a fun hobby, and then she made a comment about credit card debt. RED FLAG!!!! So I talked a little about paying off debt with a few shows a month.

She's excited, I'm excited!
Woo!!!!

Thanks! And I'm meeting this morning with one of my inactive recruits. Got to get her active and consistent. She tends cycle active/inactive. Argh!

chefann said:
Sorry, guys. I got back home late and didn't want to log on here because I knew I'd be up half the night reading all the new posts.

She's signing!

We chatted for a while - I let her lead the conversation, and she actually talked herself into it! She had been considering PL, but decided that candles are a frivolous purchase, so she wanted to go with something that is a little more recession-proof. When I mentioned a few things in passing, that's what really hooked her: we don't pay for ANY of the host benes, free software (mention that PP handles expenses - she was excited that she wouldn't have to buy Quickbooks), earning free products, no charge for credit cards - all those little things that we've started taking for granted.

She's scrounging up the money for the kit. She really wanted the $50 kit, but I had to tell her that was the "old" kit that was only available through tomorrow, and that was with a $40 credit from a show. But I am doing a kickoff show for her next Saturday, and we'll submit her contract within a day or two. I'm dropping off a host pack today (didn't have one with me at work and I didn't have a chance to go home to grab one). I told her last night to pick some dates on her calendar for her first couple of shows and to call a few folks. I'm going to give her a Welcome booklet to get her started on a list of 100, even though the other info in it isn't as applicable to the new kit (well, some of it anyway).

She was really looking at this as a fun hobby, and then she made a comment about credit card debt. RED FLAG!!!! So I talked a little about paying off debt with a few shows a month.

She's excited, I'm excited!
Woo!!!!

That's so wonderful - congratulations Ann!!!

Great job!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!! congratulations!

Awesome job, Ann!!

Congratulations on your new recruit!! What a pop fly. It's nice to know those email newsletters pay off!

Way to go!!!!!

Congrats, Ann! Make sure you ask your director or hospitality director to get a Quick Start Box for your new recruit! I believe it to be essential with the new program - especially with the 6 host packets!

Congrats, Ann!

Congrats!! That's awesome, Ann!

Congrats Ann! Way to put Leadership stuff into action quickly!

Yea!!!!*******

Awesome:D :D :D

Congrads!!!!

Great Job ANN!!!

That is AWESOME, way to go!!

Thanks, everyone!I love the support here - everyone's so enthusiastic when someone does something. My director has been hard to get in touch with this weekend, so all she knows is that I've got someone who's signing later in the month. I'm going to call her later today and give her all the dirt. Wow!!!!! And I'm going to ask her if she can order a new quick start kit to get Renee off to a really fast start.

1. What should I wear to the interview?

It is recommended to dress professionally for your interview with Pampered Chef. This can include business casual attire such as a collared shirt, dress pants or skirt, and closed-toe shoes.

2. How should I prepare for the interview?

In addition to researching Pampered Chef and familiarizing yourself with the company's products and values, it is important to practice common interview questions and have examples prepared to showcase your skills and experience.

3. Who will be conducting the interview?

The interview will most likely be conducted by a hiring manager or human resources representative from Pampered Chef. They may also have additional team members join the interview process.

4. How long will the interview last?

Most interviews with Pampered Chef typically last between 30 minutes to an hour. However, this can vary depending on the position and the number of interviewers present.

5. When will I hear back about the status of my interview?

Pampered Chef strives to provide timely updates on the status of interviews. You can expect to hear back within a week or two after your interview, either with a job offer or a notification that you were not selected for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • leslieprichett
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • NooraK