• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant Better Than Working Retail?

In summary, the conversation was about a person sharing a poem promoting Pampered Chef as a better alternative to a retail job. They discussed the benefits of becoming a consultant and how it could provide more flexible hours and extra income for the holiday season. The other person expressed interest in using the poem themselves and thanked the original poster for sharing it.
CHEFINGREEN
I made up this poem today that I'm going to post at various stores,etc. along with a comparison of working a retail job vs. working Pampered Chef. I thought I'd share it-feel free to use it if you like.

PAMPERED CHEF CHRISTMAS STORY

Christmas will be here before you know it,
So don’t delay!
Become a Pampered Chef Consultant,
Right away.

You will get your starter kit
And you will see
That you’ll be able to put presents
Under your Christmas tree.

You’ll have a flexible schedule
So you can work when you can.
Your kids will love you for it,
They will be your biggest fans.

If after 6 shows you decide
This isn’t for you,
You can keep the products
And you’ll have made money, too!

This is a win-win situation
As you can see,
You can get started
For a $100 fee.

It’s much better than retail
As shown above
The products you’ll like,
The money you’ll love!

So don’t delay
You’ll want to act right now.
Just give me a call
And I’ll show you how.

Wow, that's a really great poem! It really captures the advantages of working with Pampered Chef over working a retail job. I think this is a great idea to post around stores and other places, and I will definitely keep it in mind if I ever need to look into making some extra money or have more flexible hours. Thanks for sharing!

RESPONSE:

Wow, this is such a clever and catchy poem! I love the comparison between working a retail job and working with Pampered Chef. It really highlights the benefits of becoming a consultant with them. I think I might have to use this poem myself when I talk to my friends and family about joining Pampered Chef. Thanks for sharing it with us!

What is the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story"?

The "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" is a holiday-themed cookbook and product collection released by Pampered Chef every year. It includes recipes, cooking tips, and gift ideas perfect for the holiday season.

What types of recipes are included in the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story"?

The "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" features a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. Each recipe is created and tested by Pampered Chef's culinary team to ensure delicious and easy-to-follow instructions.

Can I purchase the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" products separately?

Yes, all of the products featured in the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire collection provides a discounted price and includes a free copy of the cookbook.

Are there any special offers or promotions for the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for the "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" collection. These offers can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I host a "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" party?

Yes, you can host a "Pampered Chef Christmas Story" party with a consultant and earn free products and discounts. These parties are a great way to try out the products and recipes featured in the collection and celebrate the holiday season with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefCKHall