• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Put in Hostess Packets for Feb?

In summary, for a February party, it's recommended to include items perfect for Valentine's Day or winter entertaining in your hostess packet such as heart-shaped baking pans, chocolate-themed kitchen tools, and festive table linens. The number of product samples to include should be about one for every 2-3 guests, and it's also a good idea to include a catalog or brochure to preview the products and help with planning purchases. Special offers and discounts can also be included in the packet for February, with a focus on promotions and new products or collections released by Pampered Chef around Valentine's Day and winter entertaining.
jentapp
Usually I toss in a couple of recruiting brochures when I do my hostess packets. None of the brochures that I just bought (several packages of each, a total waste of money but at least it's a tax write-off) will work for my Feb shows since they're revamping the entire program.

Anyone have any suggestions or anything whipped up that I can use to whet their appetites (pun intended) instead until I can place an order for the new materials? :confused:

I whipped this one up. Nothing special but it works for now.

Attachments

• Success Starts Here new Jan 2007.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 380
AWESOME!!! Thanks! :D

1. What items should I include in my hostess packet for a February party?

For a February party, it's always a good idea to include items that are perfect for Valentine's Day or winter entertaining. Some popular options include heart-shaped baking pans, chocolate-themed kitchen tools, and festive table linens.

2. How many product samples should I include in my hostess packet?

This can vary depending on the size of your hostess packet and the number of guests expected at the party. A good rule of thumb is to include one sample for every 2-3 guests.

3. Should I include a catalog or brochure in my hostess packet?

Yes, it's always a good idea to include a catalog or brochure to give your hostess and her guests a preview of the products available. This can also help them plan their purchases and increase sales at the party.

4. Can I include any special offers or discounts in my hostess packet for February?

Absolutely! February is a great month for promotions and offers, especially around Valentine's Day. Consider including a special discount for hostesses who book a party in February or a free gift with purchase for guests who attend the party.

5. Are there any new products or collections that I should include in my hostess packet for February?

Yes, Pampered Chef often releases new products and collections in February to coincide with Valentine's Day and winter entertaining. Be sure to check the website or with your consultant for any new items that would be perfect for your hostess packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • dannyzmom