• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Reward Brochure

In summary, the New Consultant Reward Brochure is a pamphlet that outlines the rewards and bonuses available to new consultants during their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. To obtain a copy, you can request it from your team leader or find it in the "Resources" section of your consultant dashboard. The rewards include free products, discounts, and cash bonuses for achieving sales and recruiting goals. This program is only for new consultants, and the deadline for earning rewards is 90 days from your official start date. After that, the rewards will no longer be available.
Jayne
Gold Member
Has anyone taken a close look at the New Consultant Brochure. I think there might be a mistake on it. Look at the 30-day Bonus under sales. The way I read it, it should only be 100 total PC$ for every $1250 in sales not 150 PC$. Is this how you read it? I have looked at it and looked at it and it looks to me like there is a mistake. I am confused:confused:

Yes, it does appear like there is a mistake in the New Consultant Brochure regarding the 30-day Bonus. We have taken a close look at it and have confirmed that the bonus should be 100 PC$ for every $1250 in sales. We are currently in the process of revising the brochure to reflect this change. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Hi there! I haven't personally taken a close look at the New Consultant Brochure, but based on your description, it does seem like there might be a mistake. I would recommend reaching out to the company directly to clarify the details and see if there has been a typo or error in the brochure. It's always better to double check and make sure everything is accurate before relying on the information. Good luck!

What is the New Consultant Reward Brochure?

The New Consultant Reward Brochure is a pamphlet that outlines the rewards and bonuses that new consultants can earn during their first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

How can I get a copy of the New Consultant Reward Brochure?

You can request a copy of the New Consultant Reward Brochure from your team leader or find it in the "Resources" section of your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

What rewards are offered in the New Consultant Reward Brochure?

The New Consultant Reward Brochure offers rewards such as free products, exclusive discounts, and cash bonuses for achieving sales and recruiting goals during your first 90 days as a consultant.

Do I have to be a new consultant to participate in the rewards program?

Yes, the New Consultant Reward Brochure is specifically designed for new consultants and is only available during their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. However, there are other rewards and incentives available to all consultants throughout the year.

What is the deadline for earning rewards in the New Consultant Reward Brochure?

The deadline for earning rewards in the New Consultant Reward Brochure is 90 days from your official start date as a consultant. After that, the rewards and bonuses will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • dancedivine