• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compare Super Starter & 3-6-9 Kits: Make Your Choice Now!

In summary, the Super Starter Kit and the 3-6-9 Kit differ in the number and type of products included. The Super Starter Kit includes 7 essential products, while the 3-6-9 Kit includes 9 products, including specialized items for baking and cooking. Unfortunately, the products in both kits cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately. Both kits may also come with discounts and promotions, and products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days. Purchasing a kit also comes with additional benefits, such as a 10% discount on future purchases and access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
thought about creating a flyer or whatever that shows the difference between our current Super Starter Kit and the 3-6-9 Kit?
I have quite a few fence sitters and am thinking that I should send something out with the 2 choices while there are still two choices.....NWIM?

Ideas...anyone?!?!?

TIA!

That's a good idea. :) I'm not very creative, but I may see what I can come up with!

Hi there! I think creating a flyer to showcase the differences between the Super Starter Kit and the 3-6-9 Kit is a great idea. It can help clear any confusion for those who are on the fence about which kit to choose. Some ideas for the flyer could include highlighting the unique features of each kit, such as the specific products included, the cost difference, and any special promotions or bonuses. You could also include testimonials from satisfied customers who have used either kit and share their experiences. Another idea could be to create a visual comparison chart to make it easier for people to see the differences at a glance. Overall, I think a clear and informative flyer can definitely help in making a decision for those who are still unsure. Good luck!

What is the difference between the Super Starter Kit and the 3-6-9 Kit?

The main difference between the Super Starter Kit and the 3-6-9 Kit is the number of products included. The Super Starter Kit includes 7 essential products, while the 3-6-9 Kit includes 9 products. Additionally, the 3-6-9 Kit includes more specialized products for baking and cooking.

Can I choose which products are included in the Super Starter Kit or 3-6-9 Kit?

Unfortunately, the products included in both kits are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Super Starter Kit or 3-6-9 Kit?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for both kits. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Can I return or exchange products from the Super Starter Kit or 3-6-9 Kit?

Yes, you can return or exchange products from the kits within 30 days of purchase. However, the products must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Please contact your consultant for more information on returns and exchanges.

Are there any additional benefits or perks for purchasing the Super Starter Kit or 3-6-9 Kit?

Yes, both kits come with a 10% discount on future purchases for a limited time, as well as access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef. Additionally, purchasing a kit makes you eligible to become a consultant and earn income through hosting parties and selling Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melissab771
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mirandalea
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies