• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out My Compilation of Helpful Resources!

In summary, the compilation includes a variety of free educational websites, helpful articles, useful tools and apps, and informative videos. The resources are organized into categories and suggestions for new resources are welcome. There is no fee to access the resources, but some may offer paid upgrades. The compilation is regularly updated, with new resources constantly being added.
rayday
I just put together something I'd like to e-mail out to my contacts. There has been so much great information on here, I tried to put it all together.

Can you let me know if it sounds/looks good or if I left anything out?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Recruit_New Year.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 409
Looks good!

Desiree,
It looks great! I may have to borrow that and send it out to my customers. It is very clear and concise. Good selling points!

This looks wonderful, I may also borrow it and send it out to my customers.

Tracy

great idea!
I just added at the end that I give $25 dollar gift certificate for everyone you refer to me that becomes a qualified consultant :)

I love it!! I will definitely send that out and see if I get any bites.

awesome. thanks for sharing it with us.

Koolotus said:
great idea!
I just added at the end that I give $25 dollar gift certificate for everyone you refer to me that becomes a qualified consultant :)

That's a good idea, thanks! Thank you all for your replies I'll go ahead and send it out!

Looks great Desiree!

Good Luck!

That is very well put-together Desiree! Thanks so much for sharing:)

That is great! Thanks...I hope you don't mind me using it. I also like adding the referral $25 gift, Cheryl.

1. What type of resources can be found in your compilation?

The compilation includes a variety of resources such as educational websites, helpful articles, useful tools and apps, and informative videos.

2. Are the resources organized in any specific way?

Yes, the resources are organized into categories based on their topic or purpose. This makes it easier to navigate and find the specific type of resource you are looking for.

3. Can I suggest a resource to be added to your compilation?

Of course! I am always open to suggestions and recommendations. Please feel free to contact me with any resources you think would be beneficial to add.

4. Do I need to pay to access the resources in your compilation?

No, all of the resources in the compilation are free to access. However, some of the resources may offer paid upgrades or additional features.

5. How often do you update your compilation of resources?

I try to update the compilation regularly, at least once a month. However, new resources are constantly being discovered and added, so the compilation is always growing and evolving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marsha Piston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Bridgette R