• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Points: Double Incentive for Early Recruit Qualification!

In summary, "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" is a line of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets exclusively available through Pampered Chef. These products are perfect for people who enjoy spending time in the kitchen and want to make cooking and baking easier and more fun. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The products are dishwasher safe, but some delicate items should be hand washed. While primarily designed for cooking and baking, some products can also be used for non-food related tasks. Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products, so be sure to check their website or contact a consultant for current deals.
ange13
If they did a double points for when recruits qualify!!!! Instead of sales (or in addition) say if you recruit in January and they qualify in February you'd get 4000 points instead of 2000!! Oh man, what an incentive that would be!!!! maybe I'll make that suggestion!

ange13 said:
If they did a double points for when recruits qualify!!!! Instead of sales (or in addition) say if you recruit in January and they qualify in February you'd get 4000 points instead of 2000!! Oh man, what an incentive that would be!!!! maybe I'll make that suggestion!
That would be nice but I would never want to see it in place of sales points. While we need to be sharing the opportunity with everyone, we also are the SALES force out here. I personally think that the best incentives should be for sales.

And by doing more shows in order to get higher sales, we're in front of more potential recruits. :)

1. What is "Wouldn't It Be Cool?"

"Wouldn't It Be Cool?" is a collection of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more fun. These tools are exclusively available through Pampered Chef and are perfect for anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen.

2. How do I purchase "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products?

You can purchase "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. To find a consultant near you, visit our website and click on "Find a Consultant" at the top of the page.

3. Are "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing some items with delicate parts, such as our herb scissors, to ensure they last longer.

4. Can I use "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products for non-food related tasks?

While our products are primarily designed for cooking and baking, many of them can also be used for non-food related tasks. For example, our citrus press can be used to juice lemons for cooking or to make fresh lemonade.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts for "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on "Wouldn't It Be Cool?" products. Be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies