• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited about the New Recruiting Packet from Ho?

In summary, the new product lineup includes a recruiting packet, a DVD, new consultant agreements, and stickers.
pamperedharriet
I got my packet this afternoon and it looks really nice! Love the stickers they sent us about new kit to put on host packets, etc. Haven't read it all yet. The DVD is in there too and new consultant agreements.

I'm so excited to have the DVD. We watched part of it in one of my Leadership workshops. And I have a bridal fair the first weekend of Feb. - I'm going to take my laptop and play the DVD!
Love the new flyer. And the tracking sheet for new consultants is so great!Oh look, I'm gushing about the new stuff again. :)

That's fine with me Ann! This upcoming season has lots to be "gushing" about! I am trying to refrain from getting too excited about the new products as I still want to get more bookings in February! On those that don't want February I will promote the new season to get March bookings!

Recruiting wise I am really trying to think of who should I approach first with the new program!

Is this the change over kit you are talking about......I can't wait to get it all!

Nope - it is just a recruiting packet - came in about a 9x13 envelope. Literature to read, the new recruiting brochures, DVD, consultant agreement forms and stickers. I cant wait to sit down tonight and read it all! AFTER American Idol!!!

Harriet,
I see your from Manchester. It's nice to see other NH folks on here!

I didn't get one! I got a packet with the new Trips incentive and tracking chart, but I'd love to have the new recruiting stuff before my Thursday show!

chefbritt said:
Harriet,
I see your from Manchester. It's nice to see other NH folks on here!

It is very nice to see someone else from NH on here too! I have a cousin who lives up your way! So far I haven't been able to see her a thing! I think she is too set in her ways but I haven't totally given up on her yet.

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't get one! I got a packet with the new Trips incentive and tracking chart, but I'd love to have the new recruiting stuff before my Thursday show!
Same here, but without the Thursday's show, lol.

ChefBeckyD said:

So I guess I'll probably get that tomorrow!

Whoot! I have the DVD in right now and it's PHENOMENAL!!!! The general recruiting part of it has a lot of interviews and info without being too much. (It's 8 1/2 minutes) And there's a section of success stories, too. Very cool!
I'm definitely ordering a bunch of these for recruiting packets. :)

when can we order the new recruiting materials? I got my packet today, but didn't see anything in there about ordering more (maybe I missed it).

I got my packet today too. I just watched the DVD - very nice! The only thing I noticed is they all had very nice home offices. I hope potential recruits don't think you have to have an office like those at home to get started:)! Shoot, most of us don't have offices like that after a long time (LOL)! I know they want to show what they can obtain by joining.

The stickers are actually to put on our current catalogs since it shows the old kit.

Now I can't wait to get my change over kit!!!! And my new products!!!!!

There are product numbers, but I don't know when we can order them.Jan Gilbert from HO did the workshop that included part of the DVD, and she did say that there would be a way for us to order the DVDs in "bulk". I'm going to put them in host packs and maybe run it during pre-show time as guests arrive.

ChefBeckyD said:
I haven't gotten any of this info!:( Trips or recruiting stuff!

Maybe tomorrow, Heather! I'm in Michigan, so things only take a couple of days to arrive from Chicago. You'll love it!!!!BTW, a lot of the incentive stuff is already on CC

I know, I've looked on CC but it's not the same as having it in front of you to really pump you up!!

I live less than an hour from HO and I still dont have it either! although I bought the stickers at leadership--now it seems i shouldn't have! oh well.....

Can't wait to get the dvd's. I heard in one of my workshops to put a 5 question page with it and ask your host to watch the dvd and answer the questions and you'll give her an extra gift. sounds like an easy way to possibly recruit her!!! and it takes alot of the pressure off you.

So do you know the 5 questions?????

No packet here in IL either. I did get my trip incentive stuff today, but not the recruiting stuff.

I also bought some stickers at Leadership. Oh well.

ange13 said:
I live less than an hour from HO and I still dont have it either! although I bought the stickers at leadership--now it seems i shouldn't have! oh well.....

Can't wait to get the dvd's. I heard in one of my workshops to put a 5 question page with it and ask your host to watch the dvd and answer the questions and you'll give her an extra gift. sounds like an easy way to possibly recruit her!!! and it takes alot of the pressure off you.

Does anyone know if we can order more stickers? I thought the weekly bites would say something, but it didn't. We only got 30 & I already put them on my show catalogs. But I have a wedding expo at the end of the month that I will bring catalogs for & wanted to put more stickers on those.

You should be able to order the stickers - we got them at Leadership. Something like 50 cents for 30 stickers.

She didn't give the 5 questions, and I honestly haven't even thought of it yet! I'll have to see the video to see what it addresses. Maybe something about cost of kit, I wouldn't mention anything about qualifying cuz you don't want them to just qualify so you don't focus on that at all, maybe something about how many nights a week would they want to work if they decided to sign--something that makes them think that they really could do this.

anybody else have any good ideas?

The recruiting packet sounds excellent! I'm totally siked about it....now I just have to get it.....:) Maybe tomorrow.

I haven't received anything from HO yet. I hope I get it tomorrow. I have a potential recruit and I want to be able to tell her the new information.

pampchefrhondab said:
I got my packet today too. I just watched the DVD - very nice! The only thing I noticed is they all had very nice home offices. I hope potential recruits don't think you have to have an office like those at home to get started:)! Shoot, most of us don't have offices like that after a long time (LOL)! I know they want to show what they can obtain by joining.

The stickers are actually to put on our current catalogs since it shows the old kit.
Now I can't wait to get my change over kit!!!! And my new products!!!!!

I just read my packet and you are right about the stickers. I should have thought about that when Isaw the size of the stickers!:) Thanks for pointing that out.

I can't wait to see mine!!

Hmmm... I don't understand the reasoning. HO usually sends things out so that we all get it at the same time. I am thinking maybe that those who went to Leadership got them first? Looking for mine today!

I hope I get mine today! Yesterday I got the new incentive info....
Is the new DVD the one that my director said had everyone in tears at leadership? She said it's awesome:)

I got both of mine yesterday and I didn't go to Leadership. I have to get my stickers on my catalogs, but I need about 5 more sheets of stickers for my catalogs.
I like how they did the tracking chart this year for the trip. The first side is in increments of $1000. So I get to color in more often and feel like I am getting somewhere faster. I want to go somewhere. I don't care where. I have 8 shows for this month and already scheduled 10 for next month. I want double points!!!!!

I got mine yesterday, too.

Hopefully mine will come today. I got the trip incentive one yesterday.

The Q&A about the new kit/rewards program has info about ordering the DVDs. It says:

Q. How do current Consultants get the Your Life, Your Way Opportunity DVD and Getting Started Training DVD that new Consultants will receive in their New Consultant Kits?
A. Current Consultants receive the Your Life, Your Way Opportunity DVD in a special mailing right after Leadership Summit. Directors will receive the Getting Started Training DVD in their paperwork packages, and Consultants will receive one free with their first supply order.
Both are also available for purchase on the Training Resources section of the supply order form beginning Jan. 23. The Your Life, Your Way Opportunity DVD is sold in packs of 5, because they're intended to be given to potential recruits. The Getting Started Training DVD is sold in singles.​

Cool! BTW, the Q&A is on Consultant's Corner, at https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/new_con_kit_rewards_qa.pdf

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... I don't understand the reasoning. HO usually sends things out so that we all get it at the same time. I am thinking maybe that those who went to Leadership got them first? Looking for mine today!

I didn't go to leadership, Beth so the reasoning isn't there. It could just very well be the good ole US Mail! It has been very inconsitent here lately. My husband & I have somethings mailed to us individually and sometimes we don't get the others for a couple of days or weeks!

Since I moved December 1st my mail is so crazy--only 1/1oth of a mile but still a mess--same mailman too! Somedays mail gets forwarded others not.

Thank goodness most of my mail has been changed already but still a problem.

I can't waite to get both my mailings! I think from what you guys are saying that the fence sitters after watching the dvd my become fence sitters no more but become consultants! Which would help me out a whole lot! I can't waite to see the dvd and tell everyone about the new recruting plan!:p

Just got my mail, and still no recruiting packet!:( I am in Michigan, only 3 hrs from Chicago....and ChefAnn on the East side of MI got hers yesterday...whaaaa! Where's mine??? (said with a whine in my voice!)

I haven't watched the DVD yet, but maybe it's something you can have running on your laptop as guests start arriving for your shows!

pcjulie said:
I haven't watched the DVD yet, but maybe it's something you can have running on your laptop as guests start arriving for your shows!

That's exactly what was mentioned in one of my workshops at Leadership!

Sorry, Becky! If you want to come visit me, I'll let you watch mine. :)

chefann said:
That's exactly what was mentioned in one of my workshops at Leadership!

Sorry, Becky! If you want to come visit me, I'll let you watch mine. :)

Thanks for the invite Ann! Hey - I'm just as close to Chicago - think they'll just let me run down and pick mine up?:D

I didn't get mine yet today either!!!! I'm joining the whine! waaaaaaa I REALLY want to watch this video and send it out too. I have about 5 fence sitters--boy i'd love for them to sign becuase of it!!! That's better odds than the empowering women magazine!!

Nothing new came today! There is always tomorrow!

I got mine today! I can't wait until the kid go to bed so that I can watch the DVD in peace. I like how it looks (clean and professional) and it looks like the new program will also be a great one for new consultants to get their business off and running.

Tracy

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks for the invite Ann! Hey - I'm just as close to Chicago - think they'll just let me run down and pick mine up?:D

I can just picture a whole busload of Cheffers knocking on the front door of HO: "Can we just pick up our DVDs?" :D

I didn't get mine today either :( I'm only 3 hours away from Chicago as well. Fingers are crossed and I'm hoping that it comes tomorrow. I so want to see that dvd.

I didn't get mine today either. I did receive the incentive brochure, so maybe tomorrow...I like the idea of playing it on your laptop while guests are arriving. Very interesting. I can't wait to watch it.

heat123 said:
I haven't gotten any of this info!:( Trips or recruiting stuff!
Calif. I just got the trip/tracking chart today. Nothing else yet.:(

I can't wait to get everything!!! :D

I got a packet with the new Trips incentive and tracking chart...

This is very weird! I'm only about 45 minutes away from HO and I haven't gotten anything except the trip info and tracker chart. Strange! I just can't wait to get those products next week!!! I think it said Directors will get theirs BY Jan. 25th. I'm hoping it may be tomorrow since I'm so close to HO, but more than likely it's by middle of next week.

I'm also in Calif. and just received the trip info yesterday. Hopefully will get the new kit info by Fri.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies