• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success as a New Consultant: Tips and Tasks for Your First 30 Days

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to set realistic goals for your first 30 days by considering your time commitment, personal sales targets, and event bookings. Prioritize tasks such as building a customer base, setting up your website, and attending training sessions. Utilize your warm market by reaching out to friends and family and offering incentives for referrals. If you encounter challenges, remain positive and seek support from your upline and fellow consultants. Stay organized by creating a schedule and using a planner or digital tool to track tasks and appointments.
mhrivera
I was preparing a list for a new recruit to accomplish while she is waiting for the 21st to sign, and the days waiting for her kit.

So far I have written:
∆ Start a list of potential hosts and recruits

∆ Schedule dates for your first SIX shows within 30 days of signing!

∆ Set up individual bank account

∆ Start a list of goals for 30 days, 90 days, and this year

What else should I be adding?
Thanks!

AdvertiseThink of places where you can advertise your new business (friends restaurant, kids resale shops, your doctor and dentist offices).

Have friends and family also help get the word out by taking catalogs to their work. Have your kids take catalogs to school for teachers. Hubby take some catalogs to work with him.

Get some business cards!

Debbie :D

Not just schedule the show dates, SCHEDULE THE SHOWS!!! Get that done before you submit the agreement!

Take a tele-class.

Designate somewhere in your home to be your PC Office and make sure your family knows.

Host packetsOh and I forgot to tell you to help her create host packets.

DebbieSAChef said:
Oh and I forgot to tell you to help her create host packets.

With the new paperwork and stuff, this won't be necessary IF you have access to a quick start box. Ask your director or hospitality director about it!

Hope these help. I found them earlier today when I was searching through all of the Chef Success "files" (there are hundreds of them!!!!!)

Attachments

• 12CallstoSuperStarterSuccess.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Debi's Super Starter Training Checklist.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 497
  • While you wait for startup kit.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 292
Thanks for all the great tips! Now I just have to pray she signs! It would be my first recruit!

1. How can I set realistic goals for my first 30 days as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Setting realistic goals is crucial for success as a new consultant. Start by determining how much time you can commit to your business each week. Then, consider your personal sales targets and how many parties or events you can realistically book in the first 30 days. It's important to set challenging but achievable goals to keep yourself motivated.

2. What tasks should I prioritize in my first 30 days to maximize my success as a new consultant?

In your first 30 days, it's important to focus on building your customer base and establishing a strong foundation for your business. This includes setting up your personal website, reaching out to friends and family to book parties, and familiarizing yourself with the product line. It's also important to attend training sessions and connect with other consultants to learn from their experiences.

3. How can I effectively utilize my warm market to jumpstart my business in the first 30 days?

Your warm market, or personal network, can be a valuable resource in the first 30 days of your business. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to book parties or events, and ask them to spread the word to their own networks. You can also offer incentives for referrals and encourage your warm market to try out your products and share their experiences with others.

4. What should I do if I encounter challenges or setbacks in my first 30 days as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's normal to face challenges and setbacks in your first 30 days. The key is to stay positive and remember that every experience is a learning opportunity. Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Keep a growth mindset and use any challenges as motivation to push yourself further.

5. How can I stay organized and on track during my first 30 days as a new consultant?

Organization is key for success as a new consultant. Start by creating a schedule or plan for your business activities in the first 30 days. This can include setting aside time for reaching out to potential customers, following up with leads, and attending training sessions. Use a planner or digital tool to keep track of your tasks and appointments, and make sure to prioritize your time effectively to maximize your success as a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefheidi2003