• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Trust My Potential Co-Host? Help!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who had a show where no guest showed up and they were coaching their co-host, who is interested in signing up. However, they received a call from a friend warning them about the potential recruit's unreliable and untrustworthy behavior, including taking money that wasn't hers. The person is unsure about what to do and asks for advice. Another person shares their experience with a similar situation and advises being cautious and having hosts lined up in case the potential recruit bails. They also suggest praying about it and trusting one's intuition.
kisrae
Gold Member
I had a show yesterday were no guest showed.:eek: I was coaching like crazy. But still had a no show. This show had a co-host who is interested in signing. I was thinking great. My first one.:D

Then I get a call today from a friend who knows this possible recruit and tells me that she is not trustworthy and is unreliable. She has even taken money that wasn't hers. (to long to get into)I trust this friend who told me, so this possible recruit was going to go the my monthly meeting on Monday. I'm just unsure what to do. Help, what should i do?:confused:

Well, the money goes straight to PC, so that isn't a problem. Maybe you can host coach with her for her first few shows and at least get PC the money back. This business isn't for everyone, but it is for everyone to try!Just be very careful with money and products around her until she proves your friend wrong. I would NOT let her know what your friend said to you...that would open a can of worms!

Thanks. I would never let her know. We live in a small town that I just moved to about 5 yrs ago and quickly learned what not to do.
Thanks for the help

kisrae said:
I had a show yesterday were no guest showed.:eek: I was coaching like crazy. But still had a no show. This show had a co-host who is interested in signing. I was thinking great. My first one.:D

Then I get a call today from a friend who knows this possible recruit and tells me that she is not trustworthy and is unreliable. She has even taken money that wasn't hers. (to long to get into)I trust this friend who told me, so this possible recruit was going to go the my monthly meeting on Monday. I'm just unsure what to do. Help, what should i do?:confused:
Ida be careful I too had one of those shows and the host was ALSO a potential Recruit. When I arrived at the house her Family that was there knew nothing of the show. Said there daughter was aPathological Liar (OMG) can you believe it! Well they ordered $150 worth(I cashed the check before submitting).
If she wants to sign make sure she has hosts lined up. (and get there info in case she bails). You can always take over. Remember she will be accountable to PC.
I Never mentioned signing to my Potential again(afraid of her ripping others off & giving PC a bad Name) pray about it and go with your feelings.
Goodluck. Laurel

Last edited:

1. What is "Help..i'm a Little Unsure."?

"Help..i'm a Little Unsure." is a series of cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals gain confidence in the kitchen and learn new cooking skills.

2. Who can attend "Help..i'm a Little Unsure." classes?

Anyone can attend our "Help..i'm a Little Unsure." classes! They are open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

3. What topics are covered in "Help..i'm a Little Unsure." classes?

Each class covers a different topic, such as basic knife skills, cooking techniques, or specific recipes. You can check our website or contact your consultant for a list of upcoming classes and their topics.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend "Help..i'm a Little Unsure." classes?

No, not at all! Our classes are designed for individuals of all cooking levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. Our goal is to help everyone feel more confident in the kitchen.

5. How do I sign up for "Help..i'm a Little Unsure." classes?

You can sign up for classes through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Just select the class you're interested in and follow the instructions to register. Space is limited, so we recommend signing up in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • riggs62