• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Consultant News: New Consultant Program Guide

In summary, the "New Consultant Pdf" is a digital document available to new consultants through their Pampered Chef consultant account. It contains important information and resources such as a welcome letter, tips for getting started, compensation plan details, training resources, company policies, and a checklist. It is intended for personal use only and is currently only available in English, but may be translated in the future.
siderits
I've attached a quicky document I put together based on the spring Consultant News. I pulled the three pages that applied to the new consultant program to create a quick file to be able to e-mail out to potential recruits.

Hope you find it useful!

Attachments

• New Consultant info.pdf
    299.8 KB · Views: 634
Can someone convert to a Word Document?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
JUST SIGNED #3 !!!!!!

I would like to know how you convert so I can put it my word? Can someone help me please?

Thanks, Tanya!

Great information. Thanks. I have been looking for something like that. For some reason my computer won't download graphics on a lot of the flyers.

There is another flyer like this available in PDF and word that is AWESOME:http://www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm

This flyer was on CC--you could just input your information (hand write it in or put a label with your info).

gilliandanielle said:
There is another flyer like this available in PDF and word that is AWESOME:

http://www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm

What do you use the Your bookings part for? Do I write in this, does the client?

Jilleysue said:
What do you use the Your bookings part for? Do I write in this, does the client?

I gather you are talking about the Do You Love a Bargain flyers. I assume either you or the host could fill this in as the host gets bookings for those months from the show.

What is the "New Consultant Pdf"?

The "New Consultant Pdf" is a digital document provided by Pampered Chef to new consultants. It contains important information and resources to help new consultants get started with their business.

How do I access the "New Consultant Pdf"?

The "New Consultant Pdf" can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find a link to download the document.

What information is included in the "New Consultant Pdf"?

The "New Consultant Pdf" includes a welcome letter, tips for getting started, information about the compensation plan, training resources, and important company policies. It also includes a checklist to help you stay organized as you begin your Pampered Chef journey.

Can I share the "New Consultant Pdf" with others?

The "New Consultant Pdf" is intended for personal use only and should not be shared with others. However, you can direct potential new consultants to the Pampered Chef website to access the resources and information provided in the document.

Is the "New Consultant Pdf" available in multiple languages?

Currently, the "New Consultant Pdf" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is constantly expanding and improving its resources, so stay tuned for updates on translated versions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • krahema
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jcsmilez