• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Hispanic Consultant Kit...not the Same?

In summary, the Hispanic kit has fewer products, but they are of the same value. The English-speaking kit has a different book and different recipes.
Jayne
Gold Member
Question...Does anyone know what products come in the New Hispanic Consultant kit. It said in the questions and answers that the Hispanic Kits only have 16 products and the New English Consultant Kits have 24 products. Q&A said to go to Special Edition CN but it does not show or tell which items are in the Hispanic Kit. I have a girl that is getting ready to sign (My First Recruit) and she is married into a Hispanic family. I did her show and 70% of them did not speak English. She is thinking about going after the Hispanic Market but I can't tell her what is in the new hispanic kit...Does anyone know?:confused:

I do remember it had 4 nylon tools and the 12" family skillet - let me see if I can remember anything else.

Yes the kit has less product, but it has the same value. I have all of my info in my car. As soon as a go get it, I will post the items.

It also had the large round stone as the stoneware piece.I wish HO would include the info in the English-language CN, for people who may not have Spanish paperwork themselves, but would like to recruit folks who would.

Jayne said:
Question...Does anyone know what products come in the New Hispanic Consultant kit. It said in the questions and answers that the Hispanic Kits only have 16 products and the New English Consultant Kits have 24 products. Q&A said to go to Special Edition CN but it does not show or tell which items are in the Hispanic Kit. I have a girl that is getting ready to sign (My First Recruit) and she is married into a Hispanic family. I did her show and 70% of them did not speak English. She is thinking about going after the Hispanic Market but I can't tell her what is in the new hispanic kit...Does anyone know?:confused:
Even if her first language is English encourage her to order the Hispanic Kit. If she is bilingual and orders that kit she will get Spanish language home office leads even as a consultant (we have to be a director to get those)! It's an awesome perk that they have for Spanish-speaking and bilingual consultants to help grow that segment of the business.

ConfusedI don't know if this has already been answered but why are the kits different?

The Hispanic market cooks differently than the English Speaking market. Hispanics tend to use the stovetop more than the oven.

cmdtrgd said:
The Hispanic market cooks differently than the English Speaking market. Hispanics tend to use the stovetop more than the oven.

Really?? Is their Seasons Best different? If it is I should really learn to read Spanish. I use the stove top more then the oven myself.

rennea said:
Really?? Is their Seasons Best different? If it is I should really learn to read Spanish. I use the stove top more then the oven myself.

Yes, their book is different. It's the Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef, which means "A Taste of The Pampered Chef." You can get English translations of it on CC, if you want to try the recipes. They try to include recipes/flavors/techniques from many Hispanic cultures, too.

Oh to bad we don't have the translations on the Canadian CC:(

Products that come in the New Spanish KitHere is the product list! I have a picture that was emailed to me but it won't let me download it. If someone thinks they can convert it and post it, I would be happy to email it to them. Hope this helps!!:D

Attachments

• Spanish Kit Contents.doc
    55 KB · Views: 331
Neat! Thanks!

Una Muestra de The Pampered ChefPlease, can some one (from the U.S.) put a link to the recipe translation available on CC. I would like to try some of the recipes but as a Canadian consultant I can't access the U.S. site.

Thanks in advance, Linda

Here are the ones I have. Hope this help!!:D

Attachments

• Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef fall.winter 2006.doc
    359 KB · Views: 241
  • Una Muestra Fall-Winter 2005.doc
    420 KB · Views: 205
  • Una Muestra Spring-Summer 2006.doc
    345.5 KB · Views: 254
Spanish recruit
Jayne said:
Here is the product list! I have a picture that was emailed to me but it won't let me download it. If someone thinks they can convert it and post it, I would be happy to email it to them. Hope this helps!!:D

Thank you so much. I know this thread was a while back but I actually have a spanish recruit who is interested in PC. This is very helpful for me. I actually have the spanish catalog and just entered in the spanish translation. I would love to get that picture if you still have it.
[email protected]

Debbie :D

I have a sister consultant who is part of the Hispanic market. She encouraged us to sign anyone who speaks spanish under the Hispanic kit so they can grow that side of the business. Anyone who is bilingual and orders the hispanic kit can obviously still do english shows as well.

1. What is included in the New Hispanic Consultant Kit?

The New Hispanic Consultant Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products specifically chosen to cater to the needs and preferences of Hispanic customers. It includes a stoneware baking dish, a garlic press, a basting brush, a citrus press, a food chopper, and more.

2. How is the New Hispanic Consultant Kit different from the regular Consultant Kit?

The New Hispanic Consultant Kit was designed with input from Hispanic consultants and customers to better meet their needs and preferences. It includes tools and products that are commonly used in Hispanic cuisine and has packaging in both English and Spanish.

3. Can I still become a consultant if I purchase the New Hispanic Consultant Kit?

Yes, purchasing the New Hispanic Consultant Kit does not limit your ability to become a consultant. It simply provides you with tools and products that may be more appealing to Hispanic customers.

4. Are the products in the New Hispanic Consultant Kit available for purchase individually?

Yes, all of the products included in the New Hispanic Consultant Kit are also available for individual purchase. However, purchasing the kit can save you money as it is offered at a discounted price compared to buying each product separately.

5. Is the New Hispanic Consultant Kit only available to Hispanic consultants?

No, the New Hispanic Consultant Kit is available to all consultants regardless of their ethnicity. It was designed to appeal to Hispanic customers, but anyone can purchase and benefit from the products included in the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • kristina16marie