• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Share: My First Recruited Consultant - Commission Details Explained

In summary, Margie signs her first consultant and is very excited. She is confident because she has beaten off other consultants with a stick. She has to have 2 recruits and make $1250 in commissionable sales before she starts getting overrides.
SillyChef
YEEE I am so excited! I just signed my FIRST consultant! Okay, so do I get commission off hers or do have I to have 5 to get that?

you have to hae 2 recruits and you have to make1250 in commisionable sales before you start getting over rides

by the way congrats

WHOO HOO!! Congrats Margie!! You get overrides once you are a FD (two recruits) AND sell $1250 for the month. I was beating them off with a stick once I got my first though because I was SO confident!

what happens??
Jennie4PC said:
you have to hae 2 recruits and you have to make1250 in commisionable sales before you start getting over rides

If while you have 2 and less than 5 and sell less than 1250.00? Does your Director get them then??

Thanks!

I've got to learn how to up my sales, I'm in a extremely low income area where many people have never heard of PC! However they buy all the other DSA's stuff, junk in my honest opinion AND SURE DO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR $ 4.00 FLAT RATE S/H AND TAX.

anyways, my first home cooking show was my best ever 7xx.xx; if I could do that at least twice a month; I would sure be set!!!

TIA

Sorry I wasn't clear! You keep your recruits until you go inactive, but you just don't get your overrides with less than $1250 in sales.

So do you have to make 1250 in sales Each month you have them??

Do I at least get the 2000 pts?

You get 2000 points if/when she qualifies before going inactive. You can sell less than 1250 a month and have recruits, but you won't make overrides off them.

so my director will?! dang that sucks.

Way to go, Margie! Nice start to your team!
Yes, your director will get commission based on your team, whether or not you do. But she doesn't get the money instead of you.
And, I wasn't beating them off with a stick, like Gillian :p but after I got my first team member, I had a lot more confidence and excitement. And, a lot more people were interested!

SillyChef said:
so my director will?! dang that sucks.

Your Director is not "taking" anything away from you. She or He makes over-rides on their downline just like you do. They also have restrictions on their business...they have to personally submit $350 a month in personal sales AND their first line has to submit $4000 a month as well! Imagine that kind of stress if you only have a handful of consultants on your team!

You can totally do $1250 a month Margie! It is just 3 "average" shows!

Well put, Erin!

Well thanks you all! I am SO DUPER excited now. Here is what I am going to do:

I live in a apt. complex. I figured out that our doors have metal on the outside, SO I am going to get that magnet paper and print out business cards. OF course I am NOT going to stop there! :D Thanks again everyone!

BTW- yesterday I went to dollar tree and the cashier asked for my business card, and I had a few in line talking about how great PC was. lol. funny. :D

I got the business cards from Merrill and bought the magnet stickies that go with them so I didn't have to trim them. They were affordable, professional, and easy to assemble!

That's wonderful - GROW your team and you'll reap HUGE benefits!!!

Woo-Hoo Margie!!! Once the momentum is started, it's hard to stop!

See you as a Director at National!:D

1. What does "Recruited My First!!!" mean?

"Recruited My First!!!" is a phrase commonly used in the context of multi-level marketing or direct sales. It refers to successfully enrolling or signing up someone as a new member or distributor under one's own team or downline.

2. How do I recruit my first person?

Recruiting someone as your first team member or distributor can be done through various ways such as reaching out to your network, attending networking events, or using social media platforms. It's important to have a clear understanding of your company's products or services and be able to effectively communicate their benefits to potential recruits.

3. What are the benefits of recruiting my first person?

Recruiting your first team member can bring various benefits such as expanding your network, earning commissions from their sales, and potentially growing your own team and income. Additionally, having a team member can provide support, motivation, and help in achieving your goals within the company.

4. What qualities should I look for in a potential recruit?

When considering someone as a potential recruit, it's important to look for qualities such as enthusiasm, dedication, and good communication skills. It's also beneficial to find someone who has a strong network and is interested in the products or services offered by your company.

5. How do I train and support my first recruit?

Training and supporting your first recruit is crucial in helping them succeed and grow within the company. This can be done through regular communication, providing resources and training materials, and being available to answer any questions or concerns they may have. It's also important to lead by example and be a supportive and motivating leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Suzballard