• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Changes to Recruiting Incentives: Earn $50 Per Qualified Recruit Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently made changes to their recruiting incentives. Consultants can now earn $50 for each qualified recruit, a significant increase from the previous amount of $25. A recruit is considered qualified if they sign up as a new consultant and meet the minimum sales requirement of $1500 in their first 30 days, as well as remain active for at least 3 months. There is no limit to the number of recruits a consultant can earn the $50 incentive for. However, the incentive will only be paid out after the recruit meets the minimum sales requirement and remains active for 3 months. The $50 incentive is not applicable for recruiting existing consultants, but other rewards can still be earned for this.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I've been trying to keep up w/all of the threads on here, so I appologize if I missed this somewhere, but did you notice you don't get the $50 per qualified recruit until you take directorship now:eek: !

Sure getting $250 at one time would be great, but I would prefer to see the money at the time my recruits qualify! I think this gives you more motivation to recruit again! I also thought about offering the $50 to my recruits as an incentive since they increased the cost of the kit. I can't do that now!

How does everyone else feel about it?

I have not recruited yet but my intentions with the old program was to offer them $25 PC back to their business when they qualified so now I have to figure out a new incentive.

You could offer them the catalogs you get for recruting...?

The nice thing about the new program is it gives people an incentive to get to Director and build their team. This way it keeps people from having their friends and famiy sign and qualify so they can get the PC $. Also, when you become Director you have a few more expenses (like incentives for your TEAM) and this helps with the initial cost.

1. What are the new changes to recruiting incentives?

The new changes to recruiting incentives at Pampered Chef allow consultants to earn $50 for each qualified recruit they bring on board. This is a significant increase from the previous incentive amount of $25 per recruit.

2. How do I know if my recruit is qualified?

A recruit is considered qualified if they sign up as a new consultant and meet the minimum sales requirement of $1500 in their first 30 days. They must also remain active for at least 3 months.

3. Is there a limit to how many recruits I can earn the $50 incentive for?

No, there is no limit to how many recruits you can earn the $50 incentive for. The more qualified recruits you bring on board, the more you can earn.

4. Will the $50 incentive be paid out immediately?

No, the $50 incentive will be paid out after the recruit has met the minimum sales requirement and has remained active for 3 months. This allows us to ensure that the new recruit is committed to their Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I earn the $50 incentive for recruiting existing consultants to my team?

No, the $50 incentive is only applicable for new consultants who have not previously been a part of Pampered Chef. However, you can still earn other rewards for recruiting existing consultants to your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • dme.grant