• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Talk to Strangers About Pampered Chef?

Yes, I have gotten a response from leaving my card. I have also left notes. I have never tried anything like leaving a phone number though.
britishchef
I know that some people will ask anyone and everyone about the opportunity... HOW do you do that? The checker at the grocery store, who else? And what on earth do you say?

Usually I start out talking about a common interest. Like if I'm in the grocery store and see another mom with kids, I start talking about the kids and the fact that now I'm able to stay at home with my 4 kids and how PC is my link to the adult world.

In reality, I'm just a big mouth and will talk to anyone. If you are at a restaurant or somewhere else that you can have an excuse to look into your purse or something, carry a catalog or SB with you. Take it out and lay it in front of you while you are "looking" through your purse. More than likely they will see the catalog of SB and start asking you about it.

So have you actually recruited anyone after striking up a conversation while out and about? I would carry a catalog or SB but I carry a TINY purse.. LOL.

When you go to restaurants, leave your business card or a mini catalog with your bill.

I haven't recruited anyone yet, but that is one of my goals for this year. I want to make it to Director as soon as possible.

There was another discussion about this in another thread. Try and get the persons information so that you can follow up with them. Have them fill out a drawing slip or something. There have been times in the past that I haven't gotten their information, then never hear from them even though they sounded really excited at first. I agree with Kristin about leaving the business card or mini catalog at restaurants. I always do this even if I don't get a chance to talk to our server during the meal.

Little purse? There is no such thing for a mom with 4 kids, three of them 3 years old and younger! It's just a baby bag for me! I have to go searching for my purse when I go out without the kids because I never use it anymore.

Well, Heather I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. :) I just keep the necessaries for them in a bag in the car, and only have a purse big enough for (literally) my wallet and cellphone. LOLKristin, that's a good idea... thanks. I think it's harder here because there isn't the brand awareness that there is in the US.

I ususally just stick my wallet in the diaper bag. It's huge, and it's just for the necessaries too. :D With 3 kids still in diapers (well, the 3 year old is in pull ups at least), The only other thing that fits in the bag with their diapers and wipes are a change of clothes for the baby (he's 1 month) and his bottle and formula. If I'm going to be out for a long time, I pack another bag with a change of clothes for the 1 year old and the 3 year old. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about the 13 year old. (yes, I am crazy. They are referred to as my zoo instead of my kids)

Amber, it's all up to you to get the word out over there about PC. Too bad you aren't back in Cornwall and too bad I don't have better contact with my cousins there. I would tell them to call you for shows!

chefkristin said:
When you go to restaurants, leave your business card or a mini catalog with your bill.

I like to do this too. I leave my card along with my tip when I leave the restaurant.

Cheers

THose of you who leave your card and/or mini catalog have you ever gotten a response? Has anyone ever tried something like leaving your card with a note maybe saying you would make a great addition to my team call me?!

1. How do you introduce Pampered Chef to someone you don't know?

When talking to strangers about Pampered Chef, it's important to start by introducing yourself and explaining what you do. You can then share a little bit about the company and its products, highlighting any current promotions or popular items. It's also helpful to ask the person if they have any experience with Pampered Chef or if they have any interest in cooking or kitchen products.

2. What is the best way to approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach someone about hosting a Pampered Chef party is to mention the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products and discounts. You can also offer to walk them through the hosting process and answer any questions they may have. It's important to emphasize that hosting a party can be a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family while also trying out new products.

3. How do you handle objections or hesitations from strangers when talking about Pampered Chef?

When encountering objections or hesitations from strangers, it's important to listen to their concerns and address them in a friendly and informative manner. You can offer to share more information or provide them with a catalog or website to browse at their own convenience. It's also helpful to share any personal experiences or testimonials from satisfied customers to alleviate any doubts they may have.

4. What are some effective ways to talk about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products?

When discussing the benefits of using Pampered Chef products with strangers, it's important to focus on specific features and how they can improve the person's cooking or meal preparation experience. You can also share any personal experiences or feedback from other customers, as well as any unique or versatile uses for the products. It's also helpful to mention any special offers or discounts that may be available.

5. How do you end the conversation about Pampered Chef with a stranger without being pushy?

Ending the conversation with a stranger about Pampered Chef should be done politely and respectfully. Thank them for their time and interest, and let them know that you are available to answer any further questions or provide more information if they are interested. It's important to respect their decision and not pressure them into making a purchase or hosting a party if they are not interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • baychef