• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Brochures: Order Now for Updated Incentives!

In summary, there is a new recruiting brochure featuring the new kit, which includes new incentives. It is only available in the changeover kit, but it is possible to make them by pulling images off the CN. The new opportunity brochure is FK07 and can be tried as a write-in when placing an order. The updated PP does not include FK07. There is a flyer and a 14-page Q&A available on CC about the new kit and SS program. It is recommended to include only the new information in opportunity packets for vendor events. The new consultant brochure can be found on the PC site under "downloads center."
chefmelody
Does anyone know if we can order new recruiting brochures featuring the new kit yet? I've got a bunch of old ones, but I want to get some with the new incentives to send to my potentials. I doubt any of them would sign before the 22nd, so I want to start talking up the new program!

I am sure that they only come in our changeover kit. You could probably make some just pulling the images off the CN.

I don't know...but the new opportunity brochure is FK07. You could try it as a write in if you're already placing an order.

Anyone updated PP? Maybe it might come into that?

I don't want to wait to get my changeover kit for these! And besides, doesn't that only come with maybe one of them? I need some now, since this recruiting change is happening sooner than regular changeover.I suppose I'll try the write-in.

I printed out 2 pages on CC that are about the new program and rewards. I dont' if if it's what you are looking for but go to CC and downloads center under new consultants brochure.

updated PP, and FK07 is not in there...

This is something I got off another loop....hope it helps!

Hey, I just signed a new consultant and her hubby is going to help her with her biz!! They chose the NEW kit, too!

Attachments

• New_Consultant_Rewards_Brochure[1].pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
jwpamp said:
This is something I got off another loop....hope it helps!

Hey, I just signed a new consultant and her hubby is going to help her with her biz!! They chose the NEW kit, too!
This is the flyer that you can download off of CC. There's also a 14 page Q&A about the new kit and SS program that everyone might find beneficial.

That's where they got it! Yikes, I have been so busy I haven't had time to even browse the pc site yet! Thx Linda!

pamperedlinda said:
This is the flyer that you can download off of CC. There's also a 14 page Q&A about the new kit and SS program that everyone might find beneficial.

Where is it? I saw the questions on CC, but not this. Anyone know?

pamperedgirl3 said:

Ok, just found it. Looks nice!

Question--I have a vendor event I'm doing tomorrow. Would you put current AND new info in opp. packets, or just the new?

I would put just NEW info in it. After all, by signing and qualifying a consultant under the new program, you get the new tote and can earn PC dollars!

Thanks! I did decide to just put the new stuff in.

pamperedgirl3 said:

right near the Q& A : you will find it under "new consultants brochure".

What is a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential employees. It typically includes information about the company's history, culture, benefits, and available job positions.

What should be included in a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure should include a brief overview of the company's mission and values, information about the company's culture and work environment, details about available job positions, and any unique perks or benefits offered to employees.

How can a recruiting brochure be used effectively?

A recruiting brochure can be used effectively by distributing it at job fairs and career events, including it in recruitment mailings, and sharing it on the company's website and social media platforms. It should also be visually appealing and provide clear and concise information about the company and its job opportunities.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting brochure?

Using a recruiting brochure can help attract top talent to the company, showcase the company's culture and values, and provide a comprehensive overview of available job opportunities. It can also save time and resources by providing potential candidates with all the necessary information in one place.

How can I create a compelling recruiting brochure?

To create a compelling recruiting brochure, it is important to understand the target audience and tailor the content and design accordingly. Use eye-catching visuals, concise and engaging language, and include testimonials from current employees. It should also be easy to read and navigate, with clear calls to action for interested candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cfchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • OhmyDLM