• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultants Who Signed After Dec 15 Can Upgrade to New Program

In summary, the company is raising the price of the kit to $155.00, and offers a 40% discount on the items in the kit that you don't earn. The order forms for the new products will be available soon.
DebbieJ
It was in the Weekly Bites that they can upgrade, but there was no info on it. I have a gal that signed Dec 23rd and she said she saw a Q&A about it behind CC.

I can't find it!!! Does anyone have any more detailed info???

I Found It!!!!!log into CC
click on "Site map" at the top right
go about 1/4 of the way down the page
Click on "New Consultant Kit and Rewards Program Q&A"

They are raising the price of the kit to $155.00!!!!

Comes with the New Tote instead of the Crate!

I was just at Leadership and know all about the new consultant program. IT IS AWESOME!!!! I just recruited someone today with it.

Now I'm off to find the info to help the gal I recruited last month decide what she wants to do. :)

Thanks!

Man. I signed in Nov. I really hope that they have a kit enhancement thing for us...

SillyChef said:
Man. I signed in Nov. I really hope that they have a kit enhancement thing for us...
You can purchase the things you don't earn. Use your enhancement month and get them for 40% off.

You can buy the new products that you didn't earn in November at 50% off. The order forms will be in the change over kits, on PP and online soon.

BOTH kits and superStarter programs (old & new) are awesome deals - I think people signing right now have a difficult choice. I would choose the new kit if I could though since some things are discontinued but then those could go in your kitchen - they still WORK great!

I heard from my Senior Director that they are supposed to post how much the upgrade fee is. I'm anxious to hear how muh it is!:D

I think it's $105.

What is the new program for consultants who signed after December 15?

The new program for consultants who signed after December 15 is a revised compensation plan that offers more opportunities for earning and advancement. It is designed to provide better support and rewards for consultants who are just starting out.

What are the benefits of upgrading to the new program?

Upgrading to the new program allows consultants to take advantage of the increased earning potential, rewards, and support that it offers. It also aligns them with the current compensation structure and ensures they are on the same page as other consultants.

How do I upgrade to the new program?

To upgrade to the new program, consultants need to contact their team leader or the Pampered Chef support team. They will guide you through the process and help you understand the changes and benefits of the new program.

Will I lose any benefits or rewards if I upgrade to the new program?

No, you will not lose any benefits or rewards if you upgrade to the new program. In fact, you may gain access to new benefits and rewards that were not available in the previous program.

Is there a deadline for upgrading to the new program?

There is no specific deadline for upgrading to the new program, but we encourage consultants to upgrade as soon as possible to start taking advantage of the new benefits and opportunities. However, consultants can upgrade at any time without any penalties or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
erin.tpc
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom