• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are New Recruiting Incentives Disappointing for Direct Sales Consultants?

In summary, Gillian is disappointed because she will no longer receive $50 PC dollars for each qualifying recruit, and she has a question about whether or not those of us who are in the process will get the full $250 when we recruit (and I know we're going to make it).
amya
I have decided that 2007 is my year to start actively recruiting. I have one recruit from last November that basically just fell in my lap. One of the best things about recruiting (for me) was the $50 PC dollars when she qualifies (any day now:rolleyes: )

Now today, my director had a conference call for all of us who did not go to Leadership and she tells us that we will no longer get $50 PC dollars for each qualifying recruit, we get $250 PC dollars when our 5th recruit qualifies.

I am very disappointed by this. Am I alone?

I have a question about this to anyone who knows- I have 4 recruits currently, one qualified. I already got and spent the $50 from her. When I become director and she is one of my 5 recruits, do I only get $200, or do I get $250??

I havent heard anythong about that but that seems kind of disappointing but I guess getting it all at the same time would be nice to

Just think about the payoff when you reach directorship! I'm working toward that goal this year. You do still get the catalogs when you sign a recruit (at least until you reach director) so that is nice. Of course having the $50 was handy. Maybe they're trying to incourage people to shoot for the directorship. I think if they wer delaying the payment they should have increased the total payout.

Whether those of us who are in the process will get the full $250 when we recruit (and I know we're going to make it) or not I don't know. That is a good question Gillian! I'm shooting for March 1st as well! I have three qualified and one who quit with three shows (AARGH). Now I need to get out there and call all of my potential recruits and let them know about the great things coming up!

gilliandanielle said:
I have a question about this to anyone who knows- I have 4 recruits currently, one qualified. I already got and spent the $50 from her. When I become director and she is one of my 5 recruits, do I only get $200, or do I get $250??

I saw it in the special CN. You will receive the balance when you promote.

MicheleC said:
Just think about the payoff when you reach directorship!

Here's the thing - I'm not necessarily planning on promoting to directorship. (I know that is what we are all supposed to be striving for, but it really isn't that important to me.)

Frankly, I'd be more motivated to try and reach a director position, if I was still able to receive the $50 PC dollars for each recruit as they qualify. The free catalogs are great, but I think I need a little more than that.

Bummer for me....
I already earned all 5 of my $50 PC bonus's. Ah well.......Directorship will be acheived even without them!!

What are "New Recruiting Incentives"?

"New Recruiting Incentives" refer to the latest methods and strategies used by companies to attract potential employees and encourage them to join their organization.

What types of incentives are typically included in "New Recruiting Incentives"?

The types of incentives that are commonly included in "New Recruiting Incentives" include signing bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible work arrangements, increased salaries, and additional benefits such as paid time off and health insurance.

Why do companies offer "New Recruiting Incentives"?

Companies offer "New Recruiting Incentives" to stand out in a competitive job market, attract top talent, and improve their overall recruitment and retention efforts. These incentives can also help companies fill critical positions and reduce employee turnover.

Are "New Recruiting Incentives" effective?

Yes, "New Recruiting Incentives" can be highly effective in attracting and retaining quality employees. Many candidates are drawn to companies that offer attractive incentives, and these incentives can also motivate current employees to perform better and stay with the company longer.

How can job seekers find companies that offer "New Recruiting Incentives"?

Job seekers can find companies that offer "New Recruiting Incentives" by researching the job market, networking with professionals in their industry, and researching company websites and job postings. They can also ask about incentives during the interview process or reach out to a company's HR department for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dkitten13