• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director Is Cracking the Whip!!

In summary, Gillian, Michele, Heather, Cindy and Lacy are all working towards their goal of becoming directors for the Pampered Chef. They are discussing goals, such as contacting 10 potential recruits a week and trying to convert that into 3 interviews and one new recruit. They also discussed the double points incentive for February and the 30 day time limit for recruits to qualify. Lastly, they discussed the letter posted by Trish which they could use for potential recruits.
gilliandanielle
...and I am loving it!! I just spoke with my director and made a goal with her for me to promote by March 1st. I am so excited to watch myself succeed!! I just want to recruit everyone I see!! I had to share my goal with you guys for 2 reasons- one) Because I am SO excited and two) because I need someone to be accountable to! Good luck to everyone who also wants to be a director in 2007!!

You GOOOOO GIRL!!! That is just great!

Good luck. I'm sure now that you've set your mind on it you'll succeed. You go girl.

Gillian,

Maybe we can keep each other accountable. I'm shooting for March 1st as well. I just need to get two more qualified so I'm getting close!!

Good luck Michele!! I am farther away, but as of 35 minutes ago I have my five, one qualified!!

BTW- I added you to my buddy list so we can keep in touch!

Sounds great! Actually, I think you're ahead of me. You have your five and just need to get them qualified. Hopefully they'll get excited about all of the new products and the specials these next few months. My goal is to recruit three more new people this month and get my one that hasn't done anything the last four months to hold her fourth show and qualify!!

Keep me posted on your progress!

Good Luck Gill!

I. too, want to promote. Here's what I've been sending out as an email to potential recruits. Does anyone have a flyer or postcard made up yet?

Dear Name of Potential Recruit,

I know you said might like to think about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant sometime in the future. So, I thought I'd keep you posted on the great new changes to the Pampered Chef Opportunity. I've always thought it was a great thing to become a PC consultant. After all, where can you get free products and extra income too?

Now, you can GET MORE and EARN MORE !!! There have been some really good announcements out of the latest national PC meeting, Leadership, which took place earlier this week. As someone who might like to become a consultant, you now have more choices.

If you join before 1/22/07, $350 worth of products for $90.00:
22 products in the current Super Starter Kit (I sent you a picture of that).
Business Essentials (CDs, order forms, etc.)
Plus the SS bonuses (sent you a picture of those too).
And, you have the list of what you get for getting extra sales ($1,250 bonuses).
Plus, you still can still earn all the trips (double points for February shows.

If you join after 1/22/07, $500 worth of products for $155.00.
Wonderful new additions to Kit !!! (I wish I was joining now!!):
+Enhanced Paperwork Box -- includes business essentials PLUS new pre-assembled HOST PACKETS for your first 6 shows (saves time and $)
+Charter Host Gift -- new gift for hosts that book shows during your first 30 days. Either Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap or the Hot Pad Trivet (great thank you gifts)
+Enhanced Product Box: now includes 24 Products (more best-sellers and higher-end items included):
Executive 8" Sauté Pan (my husband's favorite pan)
Large Bar Pan (the pan that you can cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in)
Simple Additions Small Bowls (set of two)
Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy
Slotted Turner
Forged Cutlery Utility Knife (5")
Ultimate Mandoline
Microplane Adjustable Grater
Cutting Board (looks like 9"x13")
Pizza Cutter
Food Chopper
Stainless Whisk
Garlic Press
Mini-Serving Spatula
Easy Read Measuring Cup (2 cup)
Easy Read Adjustable Measuring Spoon
Prep Bowls (set of two)
Measure-All Cup
Classic Batter Bowl
Small Mix N Scraper
Stackable Cooling Rack
Mini-Tart Shaper
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan (one of my favorites)
Chef's Silicone Basting Brush
Season's Best Recipe Collection Spring/Summer 2007
+Training and Support Materials
Business Guide
Getting Started DVD
Printable Materials CD (This new item is great. Has all sorts of reproducible paperwork)
Pampered Partner Plus CD (to submit shows via computer)
Your Life Your Way DVD
Online training (this new feature will be great!!! These courses start Jan. 23)
+New unlimited rewards in your first 90 days:
50 Pampered Chef dollars for every four shows submitted. (Pampered Chef dollars can be used for paperwork, products or National Conference Registration)
50 Pampered Chef dollars for every $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted
100 Pampered Chef dollars for every $5,000 in commissionable sales submitted
50 Pampered Chef dollars for every Consultant recruited (recruits must qualify during their first 90 days)
100 Pampered Chef dollars for every three new Consultants recruited (recruits must qualify during their first 90 days)
+Earn double points towards incentive trips for shows in February

The other difference between the kits: the new plan is based on a 90-day plan; the older one is based on 3-months. They're hoping to encourage folks to get starter faster, so they can earn more sooner.

I know this is much to absorb. But, I thought you might like to know about the these changes. I hope all this excites you as much as it does me. (And, the new products are wonderful -- wait until you see them).

I'll send a separate picture of the new Super Starter Kit, just in case you'd like to see it.

Let me know if you'd like to sign. And, as always, if I come do a show for you, you can get a kit credit. Either $20.00 or $40.00 off (if I do a show for you). And, I will give you $10.00 off either kit if you join before January 31st, 2007.

If you're not interested, perhaps you might refer me to someone who is. I'm on the hunt for Hosts...looking to grow my Team!

Call or email me if you have any questions.

Your Name
Independent Future Director and Recruiter
for the Pampered Chef
Your Phone
Your Email
Your Website
I teach busy people how to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon to Sign #3

Looks good! Thanks for sharing!

Hi! Gillian and Michele,
Add me to the list, I also plan on walking at NC in July. And March 1st sounds like a good goal to reach for.

Cindy Munesato
Future Director
[email protected]

Welcome to the group Cindy!! How close are you to directorship? Good luck to everyone!!

I need 3 more. I signed 2, but so far only one qualified. I have 4 sitting on the fence so hopefully.

Cindy

Good luck Cindy! Hopefully your enthusiasm about the new products/programs will shove those fence sitters right off!! (The right direction, of course!)

Ahhh I had to join this group. I will be walking at National in WAve 1. I currently have 2 signed, one qualified... and am talking to everyone. I have 2 interviews this weekend. I love the new kit and think it is a GREAT change. I really like the new new consultant incentives and our incentives for recruiting!! Keep working and remember to Sell the dream not the Deal!

Welcome Heather!! Do you have a specific goal date, or just by conference?

Awesome Gill! I'm not planning on promoting that soon; as I don't have any qualified at the moment! But I am shooting for July 1 to promote. I've got several fence sitters that I'm hoping to connect with in the next couple months....

Heather, Cindy and Lacy,

Isn't it great to have people working towards the same goals where we can encourage each other?

How about we set goals.

My goal is to contact 10 recruit potentials or people I feel would enjoy the opportrunity each week. I'm hoping I can convert that to 3 interviews and one new recruit. I'd like to have three new recruits signed by the end of the month to reach my March 1st goal. That means this will be my goal for the next three weeks.

This is where I struggle then to balance keeping my schedule full, finding new recruits and encouraging existing and new recruits. I'm going to lean on my director quite a bit to give encouragement and training for my new recruits as I have some other heavy commitments this spring.

Anyone else have specific goals?

I'm not trying to steal this thread, I too would love to be director and have been working toward that first recruit! She has been interested since July, I just can't get that committment. To get the double recruiting points toward the trip incentive does the recruit need to qualify during Feb. or just sign in Feb. I also think I saw that they have to qualify withing 30 days? Is that right?? So much new info I get confused. I really like the letter posted in this thread,but if I can get 4000 pts for a recruit signing in Feb instead of only 2000 then that is what I will shoot for. Please help me understand this

sillylittlechef said:
I'm not trying to steal this thread, I too would love to be director and have been working toward that first recruit! She has been interested since July, I just can't get that committment. To get the double recruiting points toward the trip incentive does the recruit need to qualify during Feb. or just sign in Feb. I also think I saw that they have to qualify withing 30 days? Is that right?? So much new info I get confused. I really like the letter posted in this thread,but if I can get 4000 pts for a recruit signing in Feb instead of only 2000 then that is what I will shoot for. Please help me understand this

The double points is only for sales. Man in would be sweet if it was recruits too;) And, I think I"m understanding right, that they have to qualify in 30 days for US to get the recruiting incentive (the PC $$,etc). Someone correct me if I'm wrong! I read the info on CC pretty fast the other day.

You Go, Ladies!!!Gillian...your director sounds awesome! It is possible to promote! The secret is not to keep consentrating on one or two people, but to keep talking to people as Gillian said. Keep adding to your rolling contact list of names. A great question to ask is...who could use an extra $400 a month? What would you use it for? Keep that goal in front of them and they will stay motivated.
If any of you get discouraged by no...just ask if that means no now or no forever. If it is forever, thank them for their honesty. Then literally forget about it and use the word...NEXT!! It is SO critical to look forward and not beat yourself up. Sometimes we beat ourselves up without even really knowing about it.
One way to keep your new recruits on track is to be in contact every week. Karen Phelps has great training on this. You keep track along with your consultant:
Their host's name
Date of show
Then follow up with:
How many attended the show
What are the sales so far
How many bookings were you able to get
How many people sounded as if they were interested in the business opportunity?
Following them along will help them get off to a strong start and get them qualified!!! Good luck...we are cheering you on! Look here for support when you need it!
Ann

Trish1953 said:
The other difference between the kits: the new plan is based on a 90-day plan; the older one is based on 3-months. They're hoping to encourage folks to get starter faster, so they can earn more sooner.

First, congrats to all of you that are being proactive with your business and setting goals!

Trish, two things I see with your letter that you might want to change/think about....90 days and 3 months are the same thing ;) you might want to re-word that part. The other thing is that this is ALOT of information for a "non consultant" to process. I totally understand your excitement and wanting to get all the information into their hands so they can make a wise decision. I've fallen into this trap before so I speak from experience when I say....I'd only give them a little teaser about the new changes and ask to meet them in person to share it with them.

This new program is SO much more exciting if you can meet with them face-to-face and let them see the excitement on your face (or hear it in your voice if a face-to-face isn't possible). Plus, this is a relationship business, start building that relationship from the very beginning.

For all us "phone-a-phobics", a letter is so much easier to send (and believe me in 8 years I've sent a bunch) but I've rarely had success with this type of letter. If you do send letters, FOLLOW UP! Mark it on your calendar and call them!

Good Luck!

My director came back from conference all fired up and she is inviting 6 of her consultants to be her "dream team". Don't really know what it means, but I am up for it.

I have one recruit who is almost qualified... now on to #2.

gilliandanielle said:
...and I am loving it!! I just spoke with my director and made a goal with her for me to promote by March 1st. I am so excited to watch myself succeed!! I just want to recruit everyone I see!! I had to share my goal with you guys for 2 reasons- one) Because I am SO excited and two) because I need someone to be accountable to! Good luck to everyone who also wants to be a director in 2007!!
Add California to the list too Gillian. My Director and I have a Double goal. Me promote to Director for Nat'l 07 and Senior Executive for her.
Recruited 2- 1 qualified, the other sleeping.:confused: 4 to qualify 10 to recruit:D
Laurel

Last edited:
Good luck CA MOM!! Get that second recruit on the phone and get her going!! My new plan is to give new recruits some of my cattys and order forms, and have them get some catalog shows going before their kit arrives. I think it is a little intimidating getting all these products one day and just taking off. Hopefully starting with catalog shows while they are really excited right after signing will increase the number of people who qualify!!

gilliandanielle said:
Good luck CA MOM!! Get that second recruit on the phone and get her going!! My new plan is to give new recruits some of my cattys and order forms, and have them get some catalog shows going before their kit arrives. I think it is a little intimidating getting all these products one day and just taking off. Hopefully starting with catalog shows while they are really excited right after signing will increase the number of people who qualify!!
Wow! What a Gr8T idea Gillian. my second recruit is in Culinary school with me and says she's wayyyyyyyyyy to bust now. I have to think of some incentive to get her qualified, then just move forward with the rest.:)

I can't take credit because I think I actually heard it from Scottie Brister. She has them qualified before they even get their kit, then helps them promote to director as soon as their SS months are up.

gilliandanielle said:
I can't take credit because I think I actually heard it from Scottie Brister. She has them qualified before they even get their kit, then helps them promote to director as soon as their SS months are up.

And if you all remember....Scottie promoted 8 directors in ONE year!! She knows what she's talking about :) It's a great idea.

GeorgiaPeach said:
And if you all remember....Scottie promoted 8 directors in ONE year!! She knows what she's talking about :) It's a great idea.
WOW!!! 8 in One year. That's AmazinG!

I also give my recruits catty's and order forms. I also give them about 8 pens, copies of the Host Spec. and Guest Spec. for 2 months. I have a $ store close that has black tote bags and I put everything together and give it to my recruits as a thank you gift for signing with me. It gets them off to a good start and they know I want them to suceed as well.

Cindy

Great idea to start off with a "mini kit"!! I am hoping to get a lot more recruits qualified this way, even if they don't stick around after that...

What did everyone do today to get you closer to directorship??
Here's what I did today-
I called two recruit leads- neither home
I booked another January show
I printed off some recruiting info to slowly get packets made

Well, I called a gal that wanted to do a catty show & had marked she was interested in the opp; talked her into a cooking show since she's never been to one:) She's calling me back first of next week; she's going to see what I do & see if it looks like something she wants to do. I also booked 2 more for Feb (up to 7 now w/4 more to call!) Another host from Feb is a potential recruit....so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll sign 2 in Feb.

OH, & my director was talking about the 90 day thing instead of 3 months. Instead of SS 1,2,3; it's just 90 days from the day they get their kit, with no buffer month. It's pretty much the same time; could be a few days less.

& I LOVE the idea of giving them enough info to get some catty shows going first! I was in Scottie's class at conference in '05 & got to talk to her. Wow, that was even before she upped her biz even more. She is such an inspiration!

Keep them coming ladies- what did you do today or yesterday that is going to get you one baby step closer? It is only 10 am here, so I'll update mine later :)

Today, I was at BRU it was a little slow spoke with about 20 people about the business and I now have 8 new leads to meet with to give more info. I will be setting meeting dates next week with them (keeping my fingers crossed).

Cindy

Good luck Cindy!!

pamperedcindy said:
I also give my recruits catty's and order forms. I also give them about 8 pens, copies of the Host Spec. and Guest Spec. for 2 months. I have a $ store close that has black tote bags and I put everything together and give it to my recruits as a thank you gift for signing with me. It gets them off to a good start and they know I want them to suceed as well.

Cindy

You should also make them like 50 business cards. That way they can have some to start handing them out ASAP. I know that had helped with me. HTH

okay. I know what it feels like to get that FIRST recruit now. So I am "out for blood" lol. I want get into this little group too! ;)

Thanks Margie, I didnt think to add business cards to my mini kit. I do have print shop on my computer so that wont be to hard to do.

Cindy

Wah-Hooo - Way to go ladiesCONGRATULATIONS to all of you who are setting promotion goals ~ it is addictive :D

(Sorry for the long post - but I am SOOOO excited to get my team off to a good start and wanted to share some thoughts)

It sounds like you all have a plan, a person to be accountable to, and of course US!! to help you along the way. Set a PROMOTE DATE - you can always adjust it...

I really suggest you stick close to your new recruits as well. I offered simple “incentives” to them to qualify within 30 days (even before the announcement) and this simple offering seems to really work. We ALL like to receive FREE product ~ right? I have extra this and that product – so I use it to my advantage.

I have my recruit list 6 names on her agreement and we turn it in when it is complete. Then I give them enough info to be successful those first 6 shows

I give my recruits:
Ø Starter bag – (pkts, order forms, biz cards, flyers, etc.
Ø (6) complete host pkts & (2) catty pkts. (put together from her starter kit)
Ø (6) Twix-its for door prize

I also give them even more FREE product for the following….

Ø Qualifying first month ($15.00 value product – my choice) I usually give them something I have on hand that they DO NOT have yet. Deco bottles were popular.
Ø Holding 6 shows in 30 days (Silicone Floral Cupcake)
Ø 6 bookings first month (2 Citrus peelers)
Ø Shows over $400.00 (SB or peeler), $500.00 (Cook’s Corer), etc.
Ø $1000.00 in sales (2 guest prizes), etc.

You get the idea ~ I want them to receive “goodies” to boost their biz and keep them coming back for more. I will now continue to give prizes to all consultants for small achievements at our team meeting…

I just promoted to Director (Dallas was awesome!!) January 1 – so YES this is all new for me as well. BUT ~ I have a fabulous Senior Director that kept me inspired by offering me GOODIES my first quarter and I easily met her challenge – and of course NOW I know she was also helping herself out….BUT… made it all about me…. And NOW I am following her lead to recruit and KEEP consultants…

So my advise for those of you who are working on promotion, start your consultant plan NOW so you have direction when you get there to keep your consultants inspired and jazzed and wanting more. ake a risk - step outside of the box - try something NEW...

YES – this company offers great things to new recruits (especially now) BUT this comes from ME…. My SD treated me as own of her own adn she told me she wanted to see me succeed. When I walked across that stage in Dallas, I felt like a princess and she was beaming with pride!!! I wnat that feeling to flow for my team members as well....:cool:

Use what above info you want – add your own twist or discard what seems too much for YOU. Isn’t it great that we get to choose how to run our business!!!

Gillian, Lacy, Michele, Heather, Cindy, Trish, et. al ~ I am here to cheer you on - use us as needed...vnen when frustrated. This board got me through a really tough December when I was on the verge of promoting...

Last edited:
So close, but so farHi everyone,
I tend to be a silent member on this board and just read the posts. I decided to speak up. I have 7 active on my team, 3 qualified and I'm trying to get 2 more qualified before the end of this month because of my qualified team members already told me she "wants to quit PC." Now here is the dilema- of the 4 that aren't qualified 1 may have a terminal illness, 1 is going through a divorce and is dealing with a lot of emotional stuff, 1 needs to be walked to EVERY STEP OF EVERYTHING and the other is really flighty (it took her a month and half to submit a show that I helped her with). I love helping my team members and seeing them grow, but I am an achiever and self-learner. I have a hard time knowing how to help/motivate those that don't do for themselves. Any suggestions? My director says help those that are doing and find the next recruits. I have a hard time letting go and letting people fail.

HELP!

Michelle,

I got my second recruit about 8 months ago and started thinking about directorship. I got very excited at first and really wanted my team to succeed. I was very much a self starter as was my first recruit and friend. We both achieved all of the monthly superstarter bonuses and some of the plus ones. My second recruit started off great as well and then some things changed in her life where she just maintains at this point. Then along came my next three recruits. Two of them never submitted anything and one turned in three shows and then nothing for 4 months. I found it was really hard for me to relate to them especially as one that I did the kickoff show for had three bookings at her show and never did anything with them!

I got very frustrated with the whole recruiting part and felt like I was spending too much time with my new recruits and not enough time on my own business. I had to come to the realization that everyone will approach their business differently and just make sure they are happy with where they are at and secondly that some people just will never perform and I can only spend so much time on them. Now, I'm willing to work as hard as they are on their business but not any harder! If they are not willing to put in the effort, there is nothing I can do but let them know I'm here for them to call and then look for the next person who really wants to be a consultant. This has helped me to set some more realistic goals on the numbers of people I will need to recruit to make a strong team and not get caught up on the others. I'm glad to say that in October I added another team member who is a real gogetter and a joy to have on my team.

We all only have so much time and energy so it is up to you to decide how to allocate it. Good luck helping your new recruits get going but be on the lookout for other potential team members as well.

Thank you so much for the post, Gina!! It is so encouraging to hear from someone who has achieved my same goals in the past month! My director told me basically the same thing...we work so hard for the incentives that PC offers us, why wouldn't our recruits do the same for us??

Find out what their dreams are and make a "game plan" to achieve them. Be okay if they decide to change. I know it doesn't help much when you have a handful of recruits, but spend 80% of your team building time with your top performers - usually around 20% of them!

Thanks Kate...that is so true! Out of my 5 recruits only one is really striving to reach her goals.

Thank you, Gina and everyone else for your words or encourgement and advise I will put them to good use.

Cindy

THanks for that great post Gina!! You are an awesome lady & I appreciate your advise!

Gill,
I want to be a part of this list, too. I would like to promote by March 1, 2007. I have one consultant and one potential that will be signing up very soon (I'm meeting with her today).

I really want to earn TPC in sales and recruiting. So, when I break it down to months, it turns out to be 2-3 new recruits a month. I know when I want something so badly, I'll accomplish it (plus, I don't want to be in the corporate world since I have two kids (4 1/2 and 3 years old). I really like Robin House and Ivelisse Page's CD on Build your team - Recruiting 201. It's an awesome CD.

Thanks everybody for the wonderful advice.

Great ComparisonMy director posted this onto our loop. It is so great I thought I would share it with all of you :)

WHAT KIND OF POTATO CHIP ARE YOU?

By Helaine Balsamo, Advanced Director, New Jersey

January 2007

This morning, while having breakfast at my favorite bagel store with my four children, I was faced with a decision. What sort of bagel do I want to order? But if that wasn’t enough, I then had to decide what sort of topping I wanted on the bagel. Then to throw it all in to a spin if I wanted it toasted or not. Now that alone would have been enough of a headache, but try making your own decision, and then getting the same decision making to come from four different children. After ordering each person’s bagel, just the way they wanted it, further being sure to specify if they wanted condiments (ketchup on the egg & cheese) or what quantity (light on the cream cheese), we started eating and sure enough one of my children decides that what she ordered isn’t what she wants and now she wants to try something else. Some days it would be easier if each bagel they sold was plain versus the 20 different varieties they do sell, along with the 15 or more different types of cream cheeses!

Well, while we were eating breakfast I noticed something. The display of potato chip individual serving bags was enormous. Did you know that there are 26 different varieties of Herr’s Brand potato chips? Bacon & Horseradish, Kettle Cooked – Jalapeno, Red Hot, BBQ, Kettle Cooked – Mesquite BBQ, Regular, Cheddar & Sour Cream, Kettle Cooked – Original, Rippled, Honey BBQ, Kettle Cooked – Philly Cheese Steak, Salt & Pepper, Honey Mustard, Kettle Cooked – Russet, Salt & Vinegar, Jalapeno Ripples, Kettle Cooked – Sour Cream & Onion, Ketchup, Lightly Salted, Steak & Worcestershire, Sour Cream & Onion, Kettle Cooked – Baby Back Ribs, No Salt, Sweet Island, Kettle Cooked – Boardwalk Salt & Vinegar, Old Fashioned, Kettle Cooked – Buffalo Wing, and Old Bay. I had never even heard of Baby Back Ribs Potato Chips or Ketchup Potato Chips! But what I can tell you is that the Herr’s Company’s logo “make Herr’s yours” came in to my mind. They certainly know that we all like potato chips, but what they also seem to know is that we all like different things. And further, that we may change our minds from day to day so we get to try out different flavors.

So of course, I got to thinking…bagels, cream cheeses, potato chips…Pampered Chef! After all, The Pampered Chef opportunity is something that can fit in to anyone’s life and help them to benefit in a countless number of ways, but we each get to tailor it to our needs. The Pampered Chef offers anyone who wishes to start their own business an amazing opportunity to do so. Since I opened my PC business almost eight years ago, I have heard time and time again that there are as many reasons for why people do this business as there are people who do it. And, I’ve discovered over time, that those needs and interests can change over time and time and time again but still fit our need at that time.

After all, $500 worth of products for just $155 is already an excellent opportunity. You don’t need to be a math whiz to figure out that getting a kit of products that spans every major product collection in the catalog and including some of our most popular products at a 70% discount is an excellent opportunity in and of itself. Add to that the fact that in the first 90 days of someone’s new business they can earn trip incentive points, plus through an unlimited rewards program Pampered Chef dollars galore!

So let’s think about this. A new consultant can earn PC $’s. They are the potato chips. Who doesn’t like FREE $! The thing is, each person is going to use their PC $’s for their likes and interests and needs. One person might use theirs for conference registration, while another for paperwork/supplies and still another for products they want to own. And all those who want to own products that they already get at a discount then apply the free $ to, are going to pick different products. So each of us gets to pick our own flavor potato chip!

Then there is the fact that we earn an awesome income! We each get to determine how much $ we earn based on our commission level and the management structure, and of course, how much we choose to work each month. But how we use our $ is different from person to person. Some use it to pay bills, others to fund vacations, college tuition, retirement, their shoe habit or jewelry desires, I’ve even heard of someone using their PC $ to buy and care for a horse! That is like the cheese steak flavor potato chips – something I may not have thought of or picked but an amazing interest.

We can assume that 95% of the population (I made that number up but the point is most but not all) likes potato chips. The few that don’t will say no thank you (bet you can see where I’m going with this already) and you can say ‘you don’t know what you’re missing but I respect your decision – however if you ever decide to give a chip a try you can give me a call’. We can also assume that 95% of the population can use PC in their life. And if they say no thank you then we can say “thanks for allowing me to offer it to you and if you ever want to give it a try you can give me a call”.

Of those that do want to give PC a try…or at least want to hear more…remember that we don’t all like Plain bagels or Regular Potato Chips – so don’t offer only one reason or benefit to everyone. Make PC yours…or as our new incentive program so appropriately tells us THE CHOICE IS YOURS! Even with our incentive trips someone can work to earn it and then decide which level to take and which location to take or what to use their pre-paid debit card on that is for their need or interest. Someone who needs to use it for necessities can, and others can use it for anything else their heart desires. So be sure to share that PC can be wonderful to for someone who works part-time, or full time, has children, no children, single, married, empty nester, for the income, for the products, for the trips, for the self-confidence, for the entrepreneurial skills and opportunity. One size fits all as long as that one size comes in a variety of about 100 different colors.

As for me I’m a ripple chip girl when it goes with a good dip, a cheddar and sour cream fan at times, and when all else fails…cover that plain chip in chocolate! What kind of potato chip are you? And when you meet someone and go to offer them the opportunity of a lifetime, remember to offer to Make PC Theirs…and ask them “what’s your favorite kind of potato chip?” – it just might be the conversation starter that ends in a life changing decision!

luvs2cook said:
Gill,
I want to be a part of this list, too. I would like to promote by March 1, 2007

Welcome aboard Jane - we are here to help, support and prod you :D !!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • KCPChef