• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit/Paperwork Change Over

In summary, the New Consultant Kit includes essential materials and resources for starting a Pampered Chef business, such as catalogs, order forms, supplies, and training materials. You can order the kit through your online account or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The items in the kit cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately. It typically takes 1-2 weeks for the kit to be shipped and delivered. The Paperwork Change Over process involves updating personal information in the online account to ensure correct delivery of business materials and communication.
mhrivera
Let's say I have a potential recruit who wants to sign before the end of the month, and she gets the new kit. Will she get all Spring paperwork or a mix? It might be hard for her to qualify in the first 30 days with new paperwork, and all the new products - maybe it would help her to schedule future bookings... Plus, I wouldn't want her to have to get all new paperwork after a month.

Has anybody else thought about this, and what is your plan?

PaperworkWhen I signed last Feb, I got both fall and Spring catalogs and paperwork. They give you enought to get through the rest of the selling season.

The new kit is effective Jan 22. So if she signs now under the old $90 kit and SS program, she'll most likely get a mix, depending on which month she chose as her first.

If she signs on Jan 22 or after, she'll get the new kit (and have to pay the increased price). I'd assume she'd at least get a small supply of F/W stuff, otherwise she won't qualify in her first 30 days!

But don't forget the advice given on here about the new program:

Make sure she/he has their first 6 shows already scheduled when you sign them up!

was there an incentive for new recruits announced besides the new kit? I'm kind of out of it this week, dealing with my back being out and I'm heavily medicated so I feel like I misread something or didn't understaqnd correctly.

I saw teh flyer for consultants to recruit more - but what's init for a new consultant?

I think the only recruit promo is for the PC dollars. No more SS product bonus, but $50-100 for sales and recruits.

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes all the necessary tools and materials to start your Pampered Chef business, such as product catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and training materials.

How do I place an order for the New Consultant Kit?

You can place an order for the New Consultant Kit through your online account or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with the ordering process.

Can I customize the items included in the New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, the items included in the New Consultant Kit cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

Once you have placed your order, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the New Consultant Kit to be shipped and delivered to your designated address.

What is the Paperwork Change Over process?

The Paperwork Change Over process is when a consultant updates their personal information, such as address or contact information, in their online account. This ensures that all business-related materials are sent to the correct address and that the consultant can be reached for any important updates or notifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • c00p
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • angmillar