• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Want to 'Walk' at Uk National Conference, Help

In summary, you should ask everyone you come in contact with if they want to start your business and work on building brand awareness.
britishchef
I'm going to be doing a recruiting class with my Director too (National Exec Director she is, I think), but what are your best recruiting tips? I've had 2 people who seemed really interested but suddenly did a 180. I've got 2 recruit leads right now, but 1 is about to (or just did) have a baby, and the other is about to have surgery.

I really feel that the best way to build my business is to recruit... but I'm not sure HOW! There's not a whole lot of brand awareness here.

Amber

britishchef said:
I'm going to be doing a recruiting class with my Director too (National Exec Director she is, I think), but what are your best recruiting tips? I've had 2 people who seemed really interested but suddenly did a 180. I've got 2 recruit leads right now, but 1 is about to (or just did) have a baby, and the other is about to have surgery.

I really feel that the best way to build my business is to recruit... but I'm not sure HOW! There's not a whole lot of brand awareness here.

Amber
All I can say is ASK! Just ASK! Ask everyone you come in contact with especially all your hosts! I need to start working on that too this year!

I'm in your same boat; I am determined to walk in Chicago this year. I'm listening to all the recruiting CD's on supply order, going to listen to my Belinda CD's, and I plan on taking more tele classes. I've told my director my plans, and she plans on starting to call me on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Plus, I'm starting to ASK more;)

I was going to ask the checkers at the stores today but I chickened out. How do you just start conversations with people asking them if they want to start PC?

1. Can anyone attend the UK National Conference?

Yes, anyone can attend the UK National Conference as long as they purchase a ticket.

2. What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. We recommend comfortable and professional attire that you can move around in.

3. Is there a discount for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there is a discounted rate for Pampered Chef consultants. Please log into your consultant account to access the discounted ticket price.

4. Will there be food provided at the conference?

Yes, there will be food and beverages provided throughout the conference. We also have a variety of food options available for purchase during breaks and lunch.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the conference as long as they purchase a ticket. Guests do not need to be Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies