• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Everyone Reading the E-Mail

In summary, the new consultant kit from Pampered Chef has been revamped and offers more, including products from every major catalog category, convenient information, training materials, and unlimited rewards. The kit is now $155 and must be received within 30 days to qualify for the January-February recruiting promotion. The incentive for the promotion includes the ability to earn unlimited Pampered Chef dollars.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
that was just sent!???? About the new starter kits!

I didn't get it yet

It has some info on the new kits AND the recruiting promo!!!

No e-mail my way. Is it from HO?? or someone on this site??

Revamped New Consultant Kit Offers More!

We know that new Consultants who get their businesses off to a strong start are more likely to keep working toward consistent success. That's why, effective Jan. 22, new Consultants can take advantage of the New Consultant Kit.

Here's just a taste of what the New Consultant Kit has to offer new Consultants:
Less is more! We've taken the best of Recipe for Success and the Welcome Book and brought them together into a shortened, more simplified business guide that offers everything new Consultants need to know, without overwhelming them.
The hottest products! The kit contains products from every major catalog category to help Consultants demonstrate what customers most want to see.
Convenient information. Our new Online Training Center and new training materials make learning about the business easy and hassle-free.
Unlimited rewards! There's no limit to what Consultants can earn in their first 90 days when they book, sell and recruit. There are even 30-day bonuses to encourage early success!
Watch your mailbox for a special packet with detailed information and the materials you'll need to recruit. You can recruit with confidence knowing that your new Consultants have a program in place to help them start strong and stay strong, now more than ever!

Plus, to give you yet another reason to recruit in the new year, we have an exciting January-February Recruiting Promotion for you! Find out how you can earn unlimited Pampered Chef® dollars! Click here.

The Pampered Chef®

Wow, I love the tote!!! Is that going to replace the crate? So many changes!!!! :eek:

boy..that stinks we didn't attend leadership!!

I love the new tote! it looks like that replaces the stupid crate

But is that tote and the tools we can see in it what the new recruits will get in their startup kit?

It looks like it! (in another thread someone mentioned the extra items that will be included in the new kit)

I think so! Because it includes the mandoline

I hate the crate... that's a great improvement.. as well as the other items listed on the other thread. When I joined, I already had almost everything that came in the starter kit so I'm impressed with the changes. I know it's more but I think it will all work out well.

I wish my recruiter/new director would call me!!! :( I'm looking foward to hearing their responses!!!

What do you all think of the kit changing so much and the price going to $150? I'm not too excited about the latter...but I hate the crate, so that would be good! Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us the totes? Hopefully I can recruit and earn it! :rolleyes:

i am thinking of that weight on those little straps though - our poor shoulders.... I remember hearing everyone complain about the SA tote, I know that most of the items in this bag are much lighter, but still...

I have a girl wanting to wait until Feb. to submit her agreement for March first full month. You who all know the ins and outs of the new kit, would you suggest me mentioning it to her because of the cost? I am always interested in free PC dollars but I want to give her the best deal. What would be some key things to mention to her about differences between submitting now verses waiting?
HELP!!

C. Schapker said:
I have a girl wanting to wait until Feb. to submit her agreement for March first full month. You who all know the ins and outs of the new kit, would you suggest me mentioning it to her because of the cost? I am always interested in free PC dollars but I want to give her the best deal. What would be some key things to mention to her about differences between submitting now verses waiting?
HELP!!

As I mentioned in another thread, here are my thoughts:

The only problem is that if they sign now, they would be paying for a kit that has a bunch of products that are going to be redesigned, and they may feel like you actually cheated them when they go to do their first show and a guest asks why they don't have one of the new cooks corers...

Hmm... one thing I'm wary about. It seems to be quite clear that the recruit must qualify in their first 30 days for the incentive. This is a change. It used to be that they qualified in their first SS month. With this new requirement, someone who signs in February could not set March as their SS month and qualify in that to receive the promotion. I don't like this. They'd have to start doing shows immediately after getting their kit to make this work, and I like telling potential recruits that they have time to practice and maybe do their first show or two before their SS1 month, and still have those sales count toward qualifying.I wonder what they would count as their start date? The day they get their kit? The day they sign? (That's even worse... sometimes it takes more than a week to get the kit, and then you're down to 23 days.) Or maybe the date of their first show? (Ideal.)

Last edited:
Not sure, guess we will have to see when the paperwork all comes in... It will definitely be a change for all, hopefully for the better :)

Well... I didn't read it that way... I read that if the recruit qualifies in the first 30 days I get the tote... but I didn't take that to mean that they only had 30 days in which to qualify... I'm only 5 months old in PC so I'm probably missing something but I really took the 30 days on the flyer to apply to our incentive. I'm probably wrong tho.

quiverfull7 said:
Well... I didn't read it that way... I read that if the recruit qualifies in the first 30 days I get the tote... but I didn't take that to mean that they only had 30 days in which to qualify... I'm only 5 months old in PC so I'm probably missing something but I really took the 30 days on the flyer to apply to our incentive. I'm probably wrong tho.

I took it the same way you did. The 30 days is for the incentive not for the recruit to HAVE to qualify by.

quiverfull7 said:
I don't think you are wrong, that's how I understand it too.

I didn't say that the recruit HAD to qualify by 30 days, period. I was saying that they had to do that to get the incentive. I'm assuming it will be the same for whatever recruiting promotion they have for the recruit as well.It used to be we, and they'd get the incentive upon qualifying in their first SS month. Now they've backed it up to 30 days. See the problem?

chefmelody said:
.............I wonder what they would count as their start date? The day they get their kit? The day they sign? (That's even worse... sometimes it takes more than a week to get the kit, and then you're down to 23 days.) Or maybe the date of their first show? (Ideal.)
The flyer says 30 days from receipt of the kit.

pamperedlinda said:
The flyer says 30 days from receipt of the kit.

Ah, thanks. I must have missed that... I was reading all the fine print at the bottom and skipped over that at the top. :p

oh no! I didnm't save it...they must have moved it.....anyone else?

BethCooks4U said:
Do you have this saved somewhere? Now it just shows as the flag with the page is not available info.

I get the same thing.

There you go.

Attachments

• rp_07jan_feb.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 466
Toot Toot!I can't even contain my excitement about jump starting my business this year! I just wrote a couple of emails to my recruit leads, and told them a little bit about the new kit. One has already written me back, saying, "Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to talk to my husband and see if we have the money to start. Its just $155, right? Hopefully I will be able to get started soon."

Yay!

I wonder if we would be able to buy that tote seperately.
That is SAWEET!

The kit is going up to $155?

yep- with more products in it and premade hostess packets!

I am hoping that maybe they will let us normal consultants buy the "premade" hostess packets ... it would save me tons of time. All I would add would be my own personal stuff and give it to them. I personally like things that are streamlined and have a slick look.But the bad thing ... I have to buy ALL new recruiting material, especially the brochures and stuff that had the products pictured on the back. :p I haven't even used all the ones I got for fall/winter!!

Well, they'll put a packet of recruiting info in your changeover kit. You may be able to make those last...

You can always leave the old ones around town, at least it might make someone call for info and then you could tell them about the changes.

In the UK you only have 30 days to earn your first super starter bonus, and I'm kinda surprised they changed the US rules. Seems like a lot of people liked those extra few weeks to get their business going and get more bookings.

Oh those hostess packets would be great. I know when I started, that is what takes so much time and causes so much fear is just not knowing what in the heck to do at shows for packets and guests and just having no clue. We are suppose to make this look easy. It is pretty easy doing a show...but it can get pretty involved if you want to treat your hosts and guests like Royalty.

sailortena said:
I am hoping that maybe they will let us normal consultants buy the "premade" hostess packets ... it would save me tons of time. !

That would be great. I HATE making those up. I always say I am going to sit down and make a bunch up but I never do. I make them as they are booked. And keep one extra with me to take to shows in case of a quick booking.

is there a pic of the new enhanced kit around?? For $155 I am just curious?

What comes in the premade host packets?

are there always this many changes when a new catalog comes out? or just the one in March? I started in Sept. and feel a little overwhelmed with all the new stuff. If we met the thing to get a new spring product for submitting 2 shows by 12/15 will we get to choose it or will they send it to us?

They will send you the promo item, it's been said its the new trifle bowl.

britishchef said:
In the UK you only have 30 days to earn your first super starter bonus, and I'm kinda surprised they changed the US rules. Seems like a lot of people liked those extra few weeks to get their business going and get more bookings.

That's my point exactly. In fact, that's been a point that I've been telling my potential recruits. I wonder when these changes are going into effect? Maybe they can slip in under the wire. :(

yellowolive5 said:
are there always this many changes when a new catalog comes out? or just the one in March? I started in Sept. and feel a little overwhelmed with all the new stuff. If we met the thing to get a new spring product for submitting 2 shows by 12/15 will we get to choose it or will they send it to us?

There is always changes to the catalog, but not to the SS kit.

The December Incentive they will send the product. On most incentive unless it is PC Bucks they send you the products that are offered for the incentive, you do not get to pick.

Must have picture... hehe

This is great news for me and I don't care about the price increase as long as it's better than it was before!

So is a new consultant going to have to pay 150? rather than 90?

SillyChef said:
So is a new consultant going to have to pay 150? rather than 90?

Yep. If they sign Jan 22 or later. There's always the Kit Credit, right?

DanielleQ said:
Yep. If they sign Jan 22 or later. There's always the Kit Credit, right?

At this point I don't think we have details on anything related to kit credit. Most of us are assuming (bad us) that the kit credit is staying the same but I believe we have nothing from PC about it one way or the other.

That would be great if they allow you to pay for the entire kit with credit, I know that I did the max from my show, but would have loved to have done the entire $90!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila