• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but

In summary, the incentive for January is a signing bonus if you sign. It is unclear what the bonus may be, but it is likely that it will be something related to the business.
D_Patel
I have heard there may be a signing incentive REAL soon... i dont want what happened to me to happen to her...I signed and then two weeks later a great incentive was annonced if you signed ! any one hear what this incentive may be ???????

Last edited:
We should know in the next few days.....I'm sure it will be announced at Leadership.

I would tell her to hang tight and that you want to make sure she gets in on promo if there is one.

Usually if there's something announced at Leadership, it's retroactive to all contracts received in January. But you only have to wait 2 or 3 more days to find out. Is there someone in your upline who can call you from Dallas, Danielle?

I'm hoping that this is what my recruiter/director is waiting for regarding me. I can't wait to start my business!

If any knows anything yes please feel free to PM me !!!! No one form my cluster went... we are all broke after Christmas ! LOL

Danielle did you get my message I sent you?

Pampered Chef has ALWAYS made the January recruiting promotion retroactive to the 1st - I doubt they would change that. The sooner the agreement is sent in the sooner you will get your kit in the mail.

What are you waiting for? All you need to sign is your recruiter's name and consultant #; 6 days you would like to do shows, a credit card and your personal information (If you have a show credit coming you would need the show information too).

You can just go to www.pamperedchefcom and sign now!

Michelle i got your email !! Thank you ! She went ahead and signed today ! Thank you !

My director suggest(s)(ed)
D_Patel said:
I have heard there may be a signing incentive REAL soon... i dont want what happened to me to happen to her...I signed and then two weeks later a great incentive was annonced if you signed ! any one hear what this incentive may be ???????

To get the agreement and the money and wait to turn in until after hearing the incentives :)

hth

What are the past incentives so that I can give my leads that info!?

Same boat
D_Patel said:

I'm kind of in the same situation here. I have someone interested but not to the point where she will sign anyday. Hopefully after reading my emails and the info I sent her she will be ready to make a decision and I will be ready to give her a great incentive!!!

Debbie

after the announcement soooo glad she signed now !!!!

What is the "Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but" program?

The "Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but" program is a referral program designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to earn rewards by referring potential new consultants who are interested in joining the business.

How do I participate in the "Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but" program?

To participate in the program, you must currently be an active Pampered Chef consultant. Simply refer potential new consultants to your sponsor or upline, who will then help them sign up and join the business. Once the new consultant completes their first show, you will earn rewards as part of the program.

What rewards can I earn through the "Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but" program?

The rewards for the program may vary, but typically include free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses. These rewards are based on the success of the new consultant you referred and their sales performance.

Is there a limit to how many people I can refer through the "Got Someone Who Wants to Sign but" program?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can refer through the program. The more successful referrals you make, the more rewards you can earn. However, it is important to only refer individuals who are genuinely interested in joining the business and are willing to put in the effort to succeed.

Can I still earn rewards if the person I referred doesn't end up joining Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, no rewards can be earned if the person you referred does not end up joining the business. However, you are still encouraged to refer potential new consultants as it can be a great opportunity for them and for you to potentially grow your team and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lfg8764
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • melaniepc