• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else is excited about my daughter's recent promotion to director?

That's so great that you're able to work together and share the experience.Sounds like you've both got a lot going for you! Congrats on your new promotion! That's amazing!
TammyJo
I am so excited I just had to let everyone know that my daughter has been promoted to director as of Jan. 1. We work as a mother/daughter PC Team doing all of our shows together and have been doing that for almost 2 years and love it. It gives both of us some extra money along with mother/daughter time. I just submit enough sales under my name to keep me active and the rest under her, along with any new recruits. It works out really well for us since we both have other full time jobs.:D

That's awesome!!! Are you going to Leadership? Will she walk?

Congrats! Sounds like a great set up you two have going there...

No, she is not planning on going to Leadership but I hope I can talk her into going to National Conferance. I have been to conferance for the last 2 years but she didn't get to go this year.

Yay! Congratulations...how cool to do this together!

Yeah no doubt..that would be very cool

CONGRATS Tammy & Brandy... what a great tag-team idea:D

Yeah!!!! What an amazing accomplishment to be able to share with your daughter!

Congrats!

That is wonderful! How exciting for both of you!

That is so cool!! I wish my mom would jump into something like that with me! But she makes more at her piddly part time job at a dentist office than I do working full time. Plus her boss just gave her a $500 gift certificate to an Inn in Portsmouth, NH for Christmas plus a $2.00 and hour raise! Why would you want to leave a job like that.

Congrats that is AWESOME!!!!

Congratulations!! WAY TO GO!

:) Way To Go You Guys!!! You Are The Best!!! Maybe I Will Get There This Year As Well!!! Best Of Luck To Your New Cluster!!!!:) :) :)

Congrats. How cool that you are making it work as a mother/daughter team.

That's awesome! :)

1. How did you achieve your promotion to Director at Pampered Chef?

I worked hard and consistently met my sales goals while also building a strong team of consultants. I also took advantage of Pampered Chef's training and support programs to continuously improve my skills and leadership abilities.

2. What are your responsibilities as a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, I am responsible for overseeing and supporting a team of consultants, helping them reach their goals and grow their businesses. I also participate in company meetings and trainings, and promote the Pampered Chef brand and products.

3. How do you balance your own sales goals with supporting your team as a Director?

It can be challenging to balance both, but I prioritize my team's success and make sure to provide them with the necessary support and resources they need to reach their goals. When my team is successful, it also helps me reach my own sales goals as well.

4. What advice do you have for someone looking to get promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

Focus on consistently meeting your sales goals and building a strong team. Take advantage of Pampered Chef's training and support programs, and always strive to improve your skills and leadership abilities. Also, make sure to network and build relationships with other Directors and higher-ups in the company.

5. How does being a Director at Pampered Chef benefit you personally and professionally?

Being a Director has allowed me to grow both personally and professionally. I have gained leadership skills, developed strong relationships with my team and colleagues, and have the opportunity to earn additional income through bonuses and incentives. It has also given me the chance to be a part of a supportive and successful community within the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cincychef