• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Packs..what Do Yo Put In?

In summary, a recruiting pack is a collection of materials and information used to attract and inform potential job candidates about a company and its open positions. It typically includes job descriptions, company brochures, employee testimonials, benefits information, and other relevant materials. A recruiting pack is important because it can help attract top talent and save time and resources. To create an effective recruiting pack, a company should identify its target audience, highlight unique selling points, and ensure visual appeal and clarity. Additionally, a recruiting pack can be used for onboarding new employees and for marketing and branding purposes.
kisrae
Gold Member
I saw Belinda last night and she was great. Wahoo!! Other then running out of gas on the way home the night was great. ;)

Belinda mentioned always having a recruiting pack ready to hand out at shows. I was wondering what you all put in yours. If you have any samples of letters that would be great.

Thanks for sharing.

I give them a catalog, an Opportunity brochure (your life, your way), and a sheet that says "our apron comes in 5 sizes."

I also include a Consultant Agreement with my signature and information on it, a "Sign Here" sticky, and the part with "Submit on-line at..." highlighted. I heard this at NC last year (can't remember from whom...I think Donda?) and she said that sometimes she gets home from a recruiting interview to find that they have already submitted it!

I haven't had that happen YET, but I figure, hey! I get them for free (1 set of 3 each supply order), so I might as well give them out!

HTH!

Ida I was reading your post going, someone else ran out of gas, how strange. Now how strange was that, can you tell I am sleep deprived. Remember not too much info!

What is a recruiting pack?

A recruiting pack is a collection of materials and information that is used to attract and inform potential job candidates about a company and its open positions.

What should be included in a recruiting pack?

A typical recruiting pack may include items such as job descriptions, company brochures, employee testimonials, benefits information, and any other relevant materials that showcase the company and its culture.

Why is a recruiting pack important?

A recruiting pack is important because it can help attract top talent to a company by providing a comprehensive overview of the organization, its values, and the benefits of working there. It can also save time and resources by providing all necessary information to potential candidates in one place.

How can a company create an effective recruiting pack?

To create an effective recruiting pack, a company should first identify its target audience and tailor the materials accordingly. It should also highlight the unique selling points of the company and its open positions, and ensure that the pack is visually appealing and easy to understand.

Can a recruiting pack be used for other purposes?

Yes, a recruiting pack can also be used for onboarding new employees, as it contains important information about the company and its policies. It can also be used for marketing and branding purposes, as it showcases the company's values and culture to potential clients and partners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • nancycookspc