• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My 3rd January Sign-Up Qualify for the New Recruit Promotion?

In summary, "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to choose three of their favorite products at a discounted price. The cost varies depending on the chosen products, but savings of up to 20% can be achieved. Customers can mix and match products from different categories and the promotion is available for a limited time only.
its_me_susan
:) :) :)

I signed my 3rd for January today, and I am soooooo hoping they announce a retro-active New Recruit promotion!!! Oh I am hoping!

Please say a little prayer for me... I've got 6 Super Starters (1 qualified, and 2 soon to be). Oh the 3 for Jan, only one seems like she will be a hobbyist. So if I am a good trainer/coach/friend.... *scream!* I can't go there!!! lol. I've had my hopes up in the past (I have had 13 sign... 4 qualify, 2 kit knapers)...

Congrats, Susan!

Congrats girl!!! Great Job!

Suzie,

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Now, keep on them....I will call you on Tuesday!

Love you much,

Janice

Great job! You're motivating me to make those calls I know I should be doing.

Congrats on growing your business.

Michele

You CAN and WILL do it Susan!!!!
Oh how I wish I was in the same wave as you!!!!
One of these years....

Best of luck to you Susan; I'm sure you can do it:)

1. What is "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..."?

"3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where you can choose three of your favorite products for a discounted price. It's a great way to stock up on your must-have kitchen tools!

2. Can I choose any three products for "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..."?

Yes, you can choose any three products from our current catalog for "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping...". This includes both new and classic products, as long as they are currently available for purchase.

3. How much does "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." cost?

The cost for "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." varies depending on the products you choose. However, you can save up to 20% off the regular retail price when you take advantage of this promotion.

4. Can I mix and match products for "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..."?

Yes, you can mix and match any three products for "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping...". This means you can choose products from different categories, such as cookware, bakeware, and gadgets, to create your own customized bundle.

5. How long does "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." last?

The "3 for Me... & I'm Hoping..." promotion is available for a limited time only. Be sure to check the current catalog or our website for the specific dates of this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• groovybear1213
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
c00p
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kelly8