• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Directors Have Other Direct Sales Businesses?

In summary, a Consultant can re-sign with the same recruiter or sign under a new recruiter. If the Consultant has been inactive for over 12 months, they must submit a new Consultant Agreement and pay the new kit fee plus sales tax. The new consultant number will be assigned. The Consultant is eligible for the Super Starter program.
misty350
I've been inactive for awhile and am thinking of reactivating or re-signing instead. My last order was placed Jan 20 of 2006.

Is there still a rule that when you promote to Director you have to quit your other Direct Sales businesses? It was the rule the last time I knew, but I wonder if that has changed?

If it is still a rule, where would I report someone for violating that rule?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks Carolyn! I appreciate it :)

misty350 said:
I've been inactive for awhile and am thinking of reactivating or re-signing instead. My last order was placed Jan 20 of 2006.

I was in a similar boat as you last year at this time - I came back to PC at the beginning of last year. I would recommend re-signing, rather than re-activating. At this point if you just reactivate, you will have to pay back insurance for every month you were inactive, so at $2/month x 12 months = $24. Plus, you would pay the $4 to get the current changeover kit, which is still F/W. So, that's $28. IMHO, being able to find and sign under a new upline (that made a HUGE difference in my business and my outlook on my business) and get a brand new kit (use the duplicates just for your business - makes things even easier) and participate again in the Super Starter program was totally worth the extra money I spent to get the kit, over the $28 I would have spent to reactivate.

Good luck to you!! Coming back to PC was one of the best decisions I made. What a difference!

you technically aren't supposed to be able to sign under a new director unless it has been 2 years, or your director quit.

Actually...it is 1 yearAccording to the Recipe for Success which states:

"After 12 or More Months of Inactivity

At this point, a Consultant must submita new Consultant Agreement and pay the new kit fee plus sales tax. A new consultant number will be assigned. The consultant is eligible for the Super Starter program. The new consultant can be recruited bu the original recruiter or by any other consultant or director."

fruit76loop said:
According to the Recipe for Success which states:

"After 12 or More Months of Inactivity

At this point, a Consultant must submita new Consultant Agreement and pay the new kit fee plus sales tax. A new consultant number will be assigned. The consultant is eligible for the Super Starter program. The new consultant can be recruited bu the original recruiter or by any other consultant or director."

I just had a recruit whom told me they were in the same situation...inactive for just over a year and they'd want to sign up again under me....I had hesitations about the logistics so I recommending she call HO and ask if it was ethical to do this and they are the ones who gave the the option to either resign under the same recruiter or if she'd like to sign under a different one....so perfectly "legal" to do that.
Her previous recruiter lived out of state and didn't hold much of a relationship with her.

1. Can directors at Pampered Chef have other direct sales businesses?

At Pampered Chef, we value our directors and their commitment to our company. However, according to our policy, directors are not allowed to have other direct sales businesses that compete with Pampered Chef.

2. What if the other direct sales business is not in direct competition with Pampered Chef?

Even if the other direct sales business is not directly competing with Pampered Chef, our policy still prohibits directors from having any other direct sales businesses. This is to ensure that there is no conflict of interest and directors can focus on growing their Pampered Chef business.

3. Can directors at Pampered Chef promote or sell products from other direct sales businesses?

No, directors at Pampered Chef are not allowed to promote or sell products from other direct sales businesses. This includes promoting them on social media, at events, or through any other means. Our focus at Pampered Chef is on our own products and helping our directors succeed.

4. Are there any exceptions to this policy for directors?

Our policy applies to all directors at Pampered Chef and there are no exceptions. This ensures fairness and consistency among all our directors. We appreciate your understanding and commitment to our company.

5. What are the consequences if a director is found to have another direct sales business?

If a director at Pampered Chef is found to have another direct sales business, they may face disciplinary action, including termination of their contract with Pampered Chef. We take this policy seriously to protect the integrity of our company and our directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • erickamcdaniel