• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!

In summary, "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" is a program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who successfully recruit their first team member and continue to grow their team. To qualify, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who has recruited your first team member and has continued to grow your team by recruiting a second member. The rewards include special recognition, a congratulatory email, a certificate of achievement, and a chance to win free products. You have three months to achieve the program and can participate multiple times as long as you continue to recruit and grow your team.
klsnyder
I got my first recruit today!!!!! I am so excited... now I need #2!

Way to go Kathy, what a great start to the year!!!

Great Job!!!:D

Karen Gibb
Consultant
[email protected]

All right!!! I'm hoping to have one soon! I have a few maybes out there.

Great Job!! Once you are on a roll you can't stop! LOL :D

Congratulations!!

1. What is "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!"?

"Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" is a program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who successfully recruit their first team member and continue to grow their team.

2. How do I qualify for "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!"?

To qualify for "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who has successfully recruited your first team member and has continued to grow your team by recruiting a second team member. You must also meet the minimum sales requirements for the program.

3. What are the rewards for "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!"?

The rewards for "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" include a special recognition on the Pampered Chef website and social media, a congratulatory email from the company's CEO, and a certificate of achievement. You will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win free products.

4. How long do I have to achieve "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!"?

You have three months from the date you recruit your first team member to achieve "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" and qualify for the rewards.

5. Can I participate in "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "Celebrating My First Recruit: On to #2!" multiple times as long as you continue to recruit and grow your team. Each time you achieve the program, you will receive the rewards and be entered into the drawing for a chance to win free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Lifeat50
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • Inomiamenda