• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with invitation for new PC consultant?

In summary, Nancy's Artworks has a great postcard just to introduce a new business. Brenda K recommends giving new recruits a pack of 100 postcards and asking for referrals.
klsnyder
I have a new recruit that would like to send out an invitation to her family and friends, stating that she is now selling PC and inviting them to her show. Anyone have something like this?

Nancy's Artworks has a great postcard just to introduce a new business!

MerrillI buy all my new recruits postcards from Merrill. They come in packages of 100 and I give each new recruit 50 of them.

Brenda K
Independent Director, walking in Dallas:)

I give each of my new recruits a pack of 100 post cards announcing the new business and asking for referrals. I instruct them to send out 25 per week, then make 5 calls a day asking if they received the card and talking about the business and ask for referrals.

I think she really wants an invitation that is announcing her new business as well as inviting the people to her show.

There's another thread out here about this somewhere (don't remember the title)....I did save this from it though. Sorry, not sure who gets the credit for it....not me.

Attachments

• I started a new business.doc
    1 MB · Views: 504
I created a business announcement/open house invite when I started this past fall. Here's the PDF - perhaps it will give her some ideas.

Attachments

• 1st party invite sm.pdf
    415.3 KB · Views: 297
siderits said:
I created a business announcement/open house invite when I started this past fall. Here's the PDF - perhaps it will give her some ideas.
This is really nice! I might have to keep a copy for my recruits....when I get them that is!

Paige Dixon said:
I give each of my new recruits a pack of 100 post cards announcing the new business and asking for referrals. I instruct them to send out 25 per week, then make 5 calls a day asking if they received the card and talking about the business and ask for referrals.

What kind of results have they had? What a nice and smart idea!

I've converted the pdf file to word. I'm also posting other files I'd gotten from this group for new consultants.

Attachments

• 1st party invite sm.doc
    344 KB · Views: 407
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 003.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 399
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood Consultant Flyer 001.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 439
  • CHEF SUCCESS - New Consultant 001.doc
    85 KB · Views: 448

1. Why do new recruits need invitations?

New recruits need invitations in order to officially join and become a member of the organization. The invitation serves as a formal invitation to join and outlines any necessary steps or requirements for the recruit to become a member.

2. How can I request an invitation for a new recruit?

You can request an invitation for a new recruit by contacting the organization's recruitment team or the person in charge of new member introductions. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and steps to request an invitation for the new recruit.

3. Is there a specific process for sending out invitations to new recruits?

Yes, there is typically a specific process for sending out invitations to new recruits. This may include completing an application, attending an orientation or training session, and meeting with a recruiter or current members of the organization.

4. What should be included in a new recruit invitation?

A new recruit invitation should include details about the organization, its mission and values, and any requirements or expectations for new members. It should also include information about the recruitment process and how to officially join the organization.

5. Can a new recruit join without an invitation?

In most cases, no. New recruits typically need an invitation in order to officially join an organization. However, some organizations may have open enrollment periods or alternative methods for new recruits to join without a formal invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tada
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Bobby