• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Recruiting Success in 2007 - Watch Your Mail!

In summary, the email in early January says that there will be exciting news about 2007 that will help make it a great year for recruiting and new consultant success. It sounds like they may be increasing the points required for a trip to the Caribbean.
jwpamp
In the last KCN, it says:

"Watch your mail in early January! We'll be sending you exciting news that will help make 2007 a great year for recruiting and new Consultant success!"

The whole YEAR will be a great time to recruit?? I am thinking maybe they will raise the points for qualifying recruits??

What do you think they mean?

I was thinking they were raising the points, or raising the PC$ amount that you get. I am SO excited to find out!!

If they are raising points, it means the trip will be a higher point requirement, which means an AWESOME destination...

Oh, the suspense! Can't wait to find out!!!!

I was just talking with my husband that I was amazed at how many announcements are being made before conference. The recruiting email in early January and the Pampered Partner Plus! I can only imagine what other announcements can be made!!! I Am counting the days...
Kim

I wonder if they are trying to tease people into coming last minute?

nikked said:
If they are raising points, it means the trip will be a higher point requirement, which means an AWESOME destination...

Oh, the suspense! Can't wait to find out!!!!

I bet you're right - I can't wait to find out!! Only 6-8 more days!

If it has to do with "new consultant success", too... I would love to see them offer the US Consultants the "kit options". Maybe new consultants could choose an enhanced kit? Or maybe they'll make the Kit commissionable! LOL Wouldnt that be nice? I'd have done $1530 more in sales this year from kits purchased. ;) Maybe they're increasing the base commission. Ahh... don't wake me, I'm dreaming! :D

I can't wait to find out!! I'll be checking my mail everyday....except today, no mail!

I have gotten mail twice since Christmas due to SNOW and my mailman being a physco, so I am sure that someone will eventually need to spill the beans. I wish they would do announcements like this by e-mail or conference so people find out at the same time and not 3 weeks difference!!

Postcards...You know those great postcards we have getting? Maybe they decied to make up sets we can send out to our customers.
Like maybe "Pampered Chef isn't just for the ladies." With a picture of Dave, Tom and Don on the front. Or like the one we got about doing Pampered Chef part time. Same picture but the wording on the back different to say something like, "Success can be yours on a part-time basis."
That would be really cool!
With of course a "Let me tell you how" on it.

pampered1224 said:
You know those great postcards we have getting? Maybe they decied to make up sets we can send out to our customers.
Like maybe "Pampered Chef isn't just for the ladies." With a picture of Dave, Tom and Don on the front. Or like the one we got about doing Pampered Chef part time. Same picture but the wording on the back different to say something like, "Success can be yours on a part-time basis."
That would be really cool!
With of course a "Let me tell you how" on it.
That would be really cool. I've been collecting the ones we've gotten and was trying to figure out how to put them in my booking binder, but they are geared toward consultants. I would love some that are geared toward guests/customers.

1. What is "Unlock Recruiting Success in 2007 - Watch Your Mail!"?

"Unlock Recruiting Success in 2007 - Watch Your Mail!" is a pamphlet created by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their recruiting skills in the year 2007. It contains tips, strategies, and resources to help you successfully grow your team.

2. How can this pamphlet benefit me as a consultant?

This pamphlet can benefit you by providing valuable information and techniques to help you effectively recruit new team members. It can also help you set goals and create a plan to reach them, ultimately increasing your success and income as a consultant.

3. Is this pamphlet only for new consultants?

No, this pamphlet is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It can help new consultants establish a strong foundation for recruiting success, while also providing new ideas and strategies for experienced consultants to improve their recruiting efforts.

4. Can I share this pamphlet with my team?

Yes, you are encouraged to share this pamphlet with your team. The more consultants who have access to this information, the better it will be for everyone's success. You can also use it as a tool for team training and meetings.

5. How can I get a copy of this pamphlet?

You should receive a copy of "Unlock Recruiting Success in 2007 - Watch Your Mail!" in the mail. If you have not received it, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07