• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Building My Team: 3 Active Recruits, 2 More to Go for Directorship!

In summary, "#11 Signed!! Lol" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and show excitement for successfully signing up a new team member or recruiting a new host for a party. It can be used in business as a way to recognize and motivate team members, and as a hashtag on social media to showcase success and attract potential recruits. While it is a common phrase within the Pampered Chef community, there is no restriction on using it outside of the company. Other commonly used phrases and hashtags in Pampered Chef include #pamperedchef, #pcparty, #pamperedchefconsultant, "Let's get cooking!", and "Join my team!".
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Now if only the other 10 were still active!! LOL!

My latest makes three active personally recruited and 1 not personally recruited on my team. Two more to go!!

Out of the ten previous 7 qualified so I guess I have good odds! I had four qualified and active at one point but could not get that 5th one.

Here we go on the road to directorship again!:D

Congratulations! This could be the year for you (and me-LOL)!

Congratulations, Erin! You WILL be walking at National!!

Can't wait to see "Director" under your name!
:)

Last edited:
Way to go Erin - keep us posted. This is defenitely a move forward to walking at NC.... We're right therer (here) behind you!!

Congratulations!! Directorship, here you come!!

Congrats Erin! I also can't wait to see Director under your name!:D

1. What does "#11 Signed!! Lol" mean?

"#11 Signed!! Lol" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants when they have successfully signed up a new team member or recruited a new host for a party. It is a way to celebrate and show excitement for the new addition to the team.

2. How can I use "#11 Signed!! Lol" in my business?

You can use "#11 Signed!! Lol" as a way to celebrate and recognize your team members for their recruiting efforts. You can also use it as a hashtag on social media to showcase your team's success and attract potential recruits.

3. Is "#11 Signed!! Lol" a common phrase used in Pampered Chef?

Yes, "#11 Signed!! Lol" is a phrase that is often used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and acknowledge team member achievements. It is not an official phrase or slogan used by the company, but rather a fun way for consultants to show support and encouragement for each other.

4. Can I use "#11 Signed!! Lol" outside of Pampered Chef?

While "#11 Signed!! Lol" is primarily used within the Pampered Chef community, there is no restriction on using it outside of the company. However, it may not hold the same meaning or significance to those who are not familiar with the company or its culture.

5. What other phrases or hashtags are commonly used in Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef consultants often use hashtags such as #pamperedchef, #pcparty, and #pamperedchefconsultant to showcase their products, parties, and business success. They also use phrases like "Let's get cooking!" and "Join my team!" to promote their business and recruit new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheflisad
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • ChefBeckyD