• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Gina Get Promoted in Time for Leadership?!

In summary, Gina has finally received her promotion after a long month of waiting. She received her call just in time for Leadership and is now a Director. Her team congratulates her and expresses their pride in her hard work paying off. Gina is excited to attend Leadership and celebrate with her team. She also plans to change her status to Director once she receives the call.
PCGINA
Gold Member
:) FINALLY ~ This has been a very long month for me....but well worth the wait.

@@@UPDATE@@@

I got my call today(12/26/06)~ just in time for Leadership!!!! I PROMOTED!!!

Check out my new signature....

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations to both of you!! :D

Congrats Gina- I know how much you wanted this!

Awwww, Gina, you made me cry! And I didn't even cry when my director was giving me the stuff that accompanied my promotion!Can you still walk at Leadership? At least you should be able to take Director classes!

Now you need to change your status to Director!!!

That's awesome, Gina!! Congratulations!!! What a great "surprise" at the end of the year. Although it's not really a surprise because you've been working so hard at it. Way to go!!:D

Now you can relax and have an awesome Christmas!

Yea Gina! So proud of you - great job!

cmdtrgd said:
Now you need to change your status to Director!!!

I will....after I get the call.

We have got to hook up at leadership so I can give you a great big hug;) ...maybe backstage:rolleyes: ...before we WALK!!! I will be wearing my SC pin form Ann....

Your team is blessed to have you Directing them...

I so look forward to the NEW Year...

Congratulations!! All your hard work has paid off!

Diane

Congratulations Gina!!!! What a great way to end 2006 and an even better way to start 2007!!!!!

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. :)

Great job! I know we all celebrate when one of us promotes! Keep on recruiting, and enjoy your walk!

Congratulations Gina! It's so awesome to see your hard work finally pay off! Enjoy your walk!:D

Congrats I will yell for you!:)

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! :D

Congrats, Gina!! I am so excited for you!!!! See you at the New Director's Breakfast....I got a call from Susie Lite at HO, inviting me to sit at Doris' table!!! Look for me, please and say "Hi!"!

Congratulations Gina! Let us know when you get "the call"!

1. What does it mean when a Pampered Chef consultant reaches "#5 Is Qualified!!!"?

Reaching "#5 Is Qualified!!!" means that the consultant has met the minimum sales requirement for the month, which is $1,250 in personal sales. This also qualifies the consultant for various incentives and bonuses.

2. How often do consultants need to reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!"?

Consultants need to reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!" every month in order to maintain their active status and continue receiving commissions and benefits.

3. Can consultants still earn commission if they don't reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!"?

Yes, consultants can still earn commission on their personal sales even if they don't reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!". However, they will not be eligible for bonuses and incentives that require meeting the sales requirement.

4. Are there any other requirements to reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!"?

In addition to meeting the $1,250 personal sales requirement, consultants must also have at least one party or show booked for the following month in order to reach "#5 Is Qualified!!!". This ensures that they are consistently working towards growing their business.

5. How does reaching "#5 Is Qualified!!!" benefit consultants?

Reaching "#5 Is Qualified!!!" not only qualifies consultants for bonuses and incentives, but it also helps them to build a strong and profitable business. By consistently meeting the sales requirement, consultants are able to increase their earnings and grow their customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • pc_momof3