• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting...or Lack There Of...

I definitely think it's important to ask, but I also think you need to be persistent. Persistence is key! Make sure you keep asking until they say yes.
PamperYourKitchen
Well. I've made several goals for myself, and one of them is to promote to a FD by conference, and director by the end of the year (this is my SS1). My problem is that I'm not too good at sharing the opportunity at shows...actually, at my last show, I DIDN'T. The odd thing is that I'm really comfortable meeting new people, and I've actually recruited one person to join (but she was already under another consultant with an upcoming show... :( ), and that was in a jewelry store...
I guess I'm needing some pointers to share the opportunity...maybe Sharing 101... :) I'm signed up for the Tele Classes, but couldn't fit them in until June, and that's too long to go with this problem!!
I'm planning on talking about this to my director tomorrow at our meeting, but thought you gals in cyberspace would have some great tips, too.

I woud definitely take the tele-class. If the class is full, you can always call in at the time and let them know you are on the call. If the room is full, they will let you know. Often many people forget to get on the call and there is plenty of room.

If you want to recruit, you have to share with everyone...especially at your show. Your story is VERY IMPORTANT!! If you don't tell your story of why you got started, do it now. It is also important to mention the opportunity at least 4 times during your show. It is also important to ASK EVERYONE if they would like more information about doing what you do. As they are checking out, ask this first. If they say no, ask if they'd like to have a show and get some free products.

To get myself doing this, I announced that I'd be asking everyone. If I didn't, I'd pay for their shipping. It will make you ask.

Ginger,

I LOVE that idea of announcing that you'd be asking everyone, or pay their shipping. That's motivating!

Has your recruiting increased since you made that commitment?

Nora

Ginger:

Do you just come right out and ask them? That's where I'm having a tough time because some of the ladies seem to be in a hurry to leave.

What is recruiting?

Recruiting is the process of attracting, selecting, and hiring qualified candidates for a job or role within an organization.

Why is recruiting important?

Recruiting is important because it allows organizations to find and hire the best talent to help their company grow and succeed. It also ensures that the right people are in the right roles, leading to increased productivity and employee satisfaction.

What are some common challenges in recruiting?

Some common challenges in recruiting include finding qualified candidates, competing with other companies for top talent, and navigating the hiring process efficiently while still making the right hiring decisions.

How can a lack of recruiting negatively impact a company?

A lack of recruiting can negatively impact a company by limiting their pool of potential candidates, leading to a less diverse workforce and potentially missing out on top talent. It can also result in increased turnover and difficulty filling open positions, which can hinder the company's growth and success.

What are some strategies for improving recruiting efforts?

Some strategies for improving recruiting efforts include creating a strong employer brand, utilizing multiple recruitment channels, offering competitive compensation and benefits, and having an efficient and effective hiring process. It is also important to continuously review and improve recruiting strategies to stay competitive in the job market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • ChefPeg