• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!

In summary, the host had a host from Nov 30th use the kit credit. They ordered their kit yesterday, got their consultant # today, and already has 4 shows scheduled for Jan/Feb.
DebbieJ
I had a host from Nov 30th use the kit credit. She ordered her kit yesterday, got her consultant # today, and already has 4 shows scheduled for Jan/Feb.

Yipeee!!! I currently have three active so she makes #4.

I WILL WALK AT NATIONAL!!!!!

Christmas has come early for you!!

Congratulations!!

Cheers!!!

Way to go Deb!!! It really is a great feeling isn't it ... Keep up the good work...and SEE you in Dallas...

That's awesome, Deb!! Congratulations!:D

Great Job Debbie! You are doing FANTASTIC!! I'll have to buy you a drink in San Francisco as well if you make directorship! Hey, won't that be fantastic if we're both directors by July?:D :D We'll have a ton to celebrate in San Fran!!!:D :D

how do you get them to join? I have one so far... tell me what do you say? do ?

That's awesome!

I have four recruits also, and only one is qualified :( I just can't get them to get excited again, especially with the holidays here!

I would really like to know how everyone does that? I have a potential recruit right now, but I just can't find the words to get her to sign right now. She wants to wait until May since her baby is due. I wish she could just jump in now and be able to use her commissions on the baby.. ;) I don't know how else to make her Jump Aboard.

For those of you asking what to say, what to do...

On your next supply order, buy the "Connections: Key to Recruiting" CD and workbook. Or if you ordered the supply booster when you started, you should already have it.

Register for every teleclass about recruiting. Talk to people in your cluster who are the top recruiters. Avail yourself of training opportunities through your NED (my NED has conference calls that she opens to her downline for those who want to step up).

BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY AT YOUR SHOWS AND DO IT CONFIDENTLY. Confidence is key. Then if anyone expresses interest, don't throw up on them. Don't give them tons of info to read or tell them how much you love PC. Let them take a catalog, maybe an Opportunity brochure and then SHUT UP.

Arrange a meeting with them. Get together for coffee or a coke. (I've had many a recruiting interview at the mall play area or playland McD's) Then ask them why THEY are interested in PC. SHUT UP AGAIN and LISTEN. Listen some more. Find out what their heart tug is and then zero in on it.

This biz is about relationships. You need to form a relationship with someone before they will feel comfortable joining you.

Those are my ramblings for 2 a.m. :)

Last edited:
Well said Debbie! And congratulations too:D

That's wonderful Debbie! Congratulations!!!

Way to go Deb!!

That is awesome and a great early Christmas gift! At this rate you won't have any problems walking the stage in July!!

I'll congratulate you in person in January if you come to the spring kick-off meeting!

Val

SillyChef said:
I would really like to know how everyone does that? I have a potential recruit right now, but I just can't find the words to get her to sign right now. She wants to wait until May since her baby is due. I wish she could just jump in now and be able to use her commissions on the baby.. ;) I don't know how else to make her Jump Aboard.

It might just be better for her to wait. It might not be great for you right now, but she may do better if she waits until after the baby, which means you'll do better! I thought about starting before I got pregnant, decided not to when I found out I was, & then joined when she was 4 months old. I started off really well! Last Jan-July wasn't great, but not b/c of my baby. My recruiter started 3 months pregnant & had a hard time for about the first year. She said if she could do it differently, she would have waited. So she may do great joining now or may be better off waiting, who knows. But I wouldn't push her into anything b/c she'll be happier & probably stay longer if she joins when she decides the time is right. JMO!

What is "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!"?

"Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate signing on a new customer or host for a cooking party.

How do I use "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!" to my advantage as a consultant?

By using this phrase, you can create excitement and momentum within your team and encourage others to strive for the same success. It also creates a positive and celebratory atmosphere at parties and events.

Is "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!" is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef and should only be used by consultants in relation to their business with the company.

Can I customize "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!" to fit my personality or brand?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to the phrase, as long as it still aligns with the positive and celebratory message of "Woo Hoo! Just Signed Another!"

Are there any other similar phrases I can use to celebrate my business success with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are other phrases such as "Woo Hoo! Another Sale!", "Another Win for My Business!", or "Hooray! More Customers!" that you can use to celebrate your achievements as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila