• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting New Consultants: Approaching a Lead After a 'Maybe

1. Like you2. Be interested in what you have to say3. Be excited to learn more4. Feel like you will be able to help them in some way5. Believe you are a good investment6. Value your time7. Want to be a part of your organization
Home4Yahweh
I had two ladies check "maybe" on the door slips for learning more about PC. When I tried talking to the first one she was like 'I said MAYBE' and 'I wouldn't be interested right now'... and left my information behind. So I guess she's NOT interested? I still need to talk to the other one but I'm not sure how to approach it after the last one. I'm a new consultant (this is my first ss month) and these are my first recruit leads. What should I say?

For the first one, I would wait until after the holidays when things slow down. Call her & tell her that you understand she checked maybe & that right NOW might not be good, but that you'd like to give her some info about the business so that when the time IS right, she'll have it. Tell her you will always be available to answer questions & the door is always open to join. I think maybe she wants to make sure you won't be pushy??

For the second, just give her a call & tell her that you noticed she checked maybe on the slip. Ask her if you mailed her some info if she would read it. Then if she says yes, ask her if you can call her back in a week just to answer any questions she has. Then when you call her back, you can find out how interested she is--maybe meet for coffee or something.

Good luck & hope that helps!

Call your Director or Recruitor and have them go over a LEAD scenario and they will help you with the words. Remember back to when you were contemplating signing? What were some of the questions you had??

Try role playing with them and try ou tseveral approaches to the individuals. If they marked MAYBE - that means what?? I think the first one gave you a clear answer. #2 may just be the opposite of #1 - ASSUME NOTHING - give it your best shot!! Good Luck;)

If your Director is like me, her philosophy is she is here to help you get your first raise. Ask her about this first and then try this.

After Christmas, give the second 'Maybe' a call and ask if you can send her some information and also have your friend (Director to you and me) give her a call in a few days to answer any questions she might have. Your Director can then take it from there.

Lisa

There will probably be a recruiting promotion for January (and maybe Feb, too) announced at Leadership. I'd wait to hear about that, and then mail a copy of the flier with a note to the maybe, then follow up with a phone call.

It can be a very fine line to walk - you want to give your customers their space, but don't want them to completely forget about you, too.

If your Director is like me, her philosophy is she is here to help you get your first raise. Ask her about this first and then try this.

I asked her about these a week and a half ago and she's not made any effort to help me know what to do, that's why I posted here.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll give it my best shot :)

Do you have any Information to give them?:rolleyes: Hello Miss Home4YahWeh...

I don't know if you have any flyers or information for yourself or your leads...so her are a few things that I use (mostly found here on this site)... read through them ... ask yourself the questions...how does it sound...try out your recruit questions with a close friend...have them give you feedback on what you asked them....did it make sense? were you informed and to the point? did you generate more questions for the listener? if so - great....you are getting the info out to them.... make a list of possible questions they might ask...and answer them yourself...then when theydo ask, you are prepared... be honest with them if you don't know the answer, but tell them you will find out...and DO IT!!

Mail one of the attached flyers to your leads.... they just might find enough information on them to generate more questions for you. Most importantly... CALL THEM after you send them the flyer!! One on One conversation via in person or over the phone is what gets results...

The seven simple questions on one of the flyers pretty well gives you the information you need to aid them in a decision.

Remember: KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) we tend to give out WAY too much information to recruit leads... you want them to have questions for you ...THAT generates conversation and conversations lead to resulst for yourself and your recruit lead.

Keep asking questions. We are all here to help one another....:)

Be Confident and have fun ....

Last edited:
Thanks so much Gina!!

Home4Yahweh said:
Thanks so much Gina!!

You are welcome

--- now---

--- go get um!! ---

Keep us updated....

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits, including flexible work hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the chance to be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

How can I effectively follow up with a lead who has expressed interest but is still unsure?

The best way to follow up with a lead who has given a "maybe" response is to acknowledge their hesitation and offer to address any concerns or questions they may have. Share your personal experiences as a consultant and highlight the benefits of joining our team. You can also offer them the opportunity to attend a virtual party or cooking demonstration to see our products in action.

What support and training can I expect as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of training and support resources, including online training modules, personalized coaching from your team leader, and a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to help. We also offer regular team meetings, conferences, and workshops to help you grow and succeed in your business.

Do I need to have previous sales or cooking experience to become a consultant?

No prior sales or cooking experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our comprehensive training program will provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to be successful. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our amazing products with others.

What are the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for becoming a consultant vary depending on the starter kit you choose. Our kits range from $109 to $249 and include a selection of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. We also offer a flexible payment plan to help make the investment more manageable. Additionally, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you decide that being a consultant is not for you, you can return your kit for a full refund within the first 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefBeckyD