• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbeatable Christmas Card Idea: Share the Gift of Personalized Business with PC!

In summary, the speaker wants to send inexpensive Christmas cards to their past and potential hosts as a way to spread holiday cheer and show appreciation. They also want to mention their business and how it has been a gift in their life, but they don't want to sound pushy. They are seeking advice on how to word it in a genuine way.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I wanted to get some inexpensive christmas cards & mail them to my past hosts & potential hosts & say happy holidays & I wanted to meniton something about , around christmas time people give & recieve gifts they treasure & I would like to share one of the biggest gift I have recieved-the opportunity to start my own bussiness & truly work MY business the way I want & have it mold around needs,wants & family! I would like to just give you some info on a gift I think you or a friend would enjoy... How can I word it without sounding sooo pushy?! I truly feel PC is a gift, the gift of having what you want & better yet- CONTROLLING what you need & want! Any help on verbage appreciated!

I didn't come up with any ideas, sorry. I'm bumping the thread hoping someone else might see it and have an idea.

Hi there! I think it's a great idea to send holiday cards to your past and potential hosts. It's always nice to spread some holiday cheer and show appreciation for those who have supported you. As for mentioning your business, I think it's important to be genuine and not come across as too pushy. Maybe something like, "As we approach the holiday season, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the blessings in my life. One of the biggest gifts I have received is the opportunity to start my own business and have the freedom to mold it around my family and personal needs. I truly believe that this business has been a gift, and I would love to share more information about it with you or anyone you know who might be interested. Thank you for your continued support and happy holidays!" Just remember to keep the focus on gratitude and the positive impact your business has had on your life. Hope this helps!

1. Can I personalize the Christmas card with my own message?

Yes, our Christmas cards can be customized with your own heartfelt message. Simply include your desired message in the designated area when ordering.

2. Are the Christmas cards made with high-quality materials?

Yes, our Christmas cards are made with premium cardstock and high-quality printing techniques to ensure a beautiful and long-lasting finished product.

3. How many cards come in a pack?

Our Christmas cards come in packs of 12, with 4 different designs included. This allows for variety and the perfect amount to send to friends and family.

4. Can I order matching envelopes for the Christmas cards?

Yes, we offer matching envelopes for our Christmas cards for a cohesive and professional look. They can be added to your order at checkout.

5. Is there an option to include a family photo on the Christmas card?

Yes, we offer a variety of Christmas cards that have designated areas to include a family photo. Simply upload your desired photo when ordering and we will incorporate it into the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies