• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Away From Walking in Dallas Help!! Ughhhh!!

you have recruited 6 and all of them are either qualified or close to it. I've had 6 recruits and two of them have not done anything with their business to speak of and one had three shows and then dropped out for a few months as things got busy at work for her. We'll see if she starts back up in January. I'm doing all I can to encourage her and working on adding to my team.
PCGINA
Gold Member
OK ladies I need a super boost from you all. I have signed 6 recruits ~ 3 have qualified and #4 should be sending in her 4th show this weekend... #5 had a show cancel so she has been hoping her catty show would be enough $$ so that she could simply split it into 2 shows, thus qualifying herself. #6 just signed and cannot qualify by Dec. 31.

I have been doing everything I can think of to keep these 2 ladies inspired and enthused about qualifying. I was even up front with them and told them I REALLY would appreciate them qualifying so I could promote Jan 1 and walk in Dallas:confused: :confused:

I think I am AOK w/#4 ~ but here is my question....I have apx. $100.00 in orders that I was going to just put in as ind. orders online --- do I give the sales to #5 and hope that she can come up with the other $200.00??? should I be contributing to her sales at all?? I some how feel this is buying my Directorship or do I simply fall on the floor from stress and exhaustion from the strain I have put myself through the past 2 weeks....and resign myself to the fact that I will not be walking in Jan??

I know -- I know-- I still have 2 weeks left in the month and I shouldn't worry...HAH!! I am afraid with the holidays nobody will be thinking about PC product...and I will fall short. I want to receive that call - but I don't think my stomach can wait until Dec 31 to get it!!!

My Senior Director has been awesome and has been doing all she can to help me - this is just one of those things that you work so hard for ....come so close to... and can't imagine making it.... I have nothing to be sorry for - I have put forth a good effort since NC and I have signed 5 since NC - so what the heck - I guess I could wait to walk in Chicago....NOT!!!:eek:

Your advise would be greatly appreciated...thanks for listening:)

Last edited:
You won't be buying your directorship - that is when you take money out of your pocket to purchase something. Definately give her the $100 and help her and work with her to get the rest. Does #5 only need 2 more shows?Anyhoo, don't let your promotion get pulled down by one other person! Take charge! Ask #5 and #6 to call all their friends and family to see if they have finished their Holiday shopping. Let them know what a great commission check they can get right after the holidays if they take a bit of time right now to do it. And you need to get on the phone to see if you can help them out with getting more orders.My first recruit took 8 months to qualify! I finally told her that I would get her show number 4 if she got show number 3...and she did and I did.Keep at it!

I would definately encourage your consultants to get creative and find those 4 small shows to submit...there is plenty of time left!!

However... I strongly advise you NOT to give your consultants shows. If HO audits you, the "host", or your Consultant... that will not be a very good thing when/if they find out.
Better to play it safe and honest, IMO. You'll get there - don't give up!

Laura - I agree, somewhat. A host can decide what consultant does a show. I called up one of my fabulous catalog hosts and asked her to gather the $150 for my consultant and she agreed. That's what I meant.

ThanksThanks Kate & Laura.

I have 2 orders from my sisters and they just wanted the items SOON - I woild not give an entire show to one of my recruits ~ but after thinking about it, I feel OK giving her some ordres to reach a qualifying show.

Kate,

Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions ~ I needed a kick in the B***:D to get me out of my funky mood....

Thanks

Gina,

Good luck getting your directorship. I think it is great that you have recruited 6 and all of them are either qualified or close to it. I've had 6 recruits and two of them have not done anything with their business to speak of and one had three shows and then dropped out for a few months as things got busy at work for her. We'll see if she starts back up in January. I'm doing all I can to encourage her and working on adding to my team.

You must be doing a great job with your recruits to have such success.

As to giving your recruit the orders, I have done that before. I wouldn't necessarily give them a whole show but if I get an individual order I have passed those one. Sometimes they may have a show going in sooner and save on the shipping for my customer and maybe help their hostess out a little.

Good luck and have fun in Dallas!

What is the best way to get around Dallas without a car?

The most convenient way to get around Dallas without a car is by using the city's public transportation system, DART. You can purchase a day pass or a monthly pass, depending on your needs, and it will give you access to buses, trains, and the DART On-Call service.

How can I find the nearest Pampered Chef store in Dallas?

You can easily find the nearest Pampered Chef store in Dallas by using our store locator feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city, and it will show you the closest store location, along with its address and operating hours.

Are there any cooking classes or events offered at the Dallas Pampered Chef store?

Yes, we offer various cooking classes and events at our Dallas store. You can check our website or call the store directly to see the upcoming schedule and register for a class or event that interests you.

Is there a way to earn discounts or free products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several ways to earn discounts or free products from Pampered Chef. You can host a cooking party with your friends and family, become a consultant, or join our loyalty program, the Pampered Chef Preferred Customer Program. You can also check our website for any ongoing promotions or specials.

Can I place an order and have it delivered to my hotel in Dallas?

Yes, you can place an order with Pampered Chef and have it delivered to your hotel in Dallas. During the checkout process, you can enter your hotel's address as the shipping address. Please make sure to provide the correct information to avoid any delivery delays or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • chefbilyeu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jcsmilez