• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Postcards: Are They the Key to Attracting Top Talent?

In summary, the conversation is about the desire for the company to offer Empowering Women postcards to potential recruits as a way to keep in touch and promote sign-on incentives. The idea is met with enthusiasm and it is suggested that the company should consider creating a postcard specifically for recruiting purposes.
supergirljennie
Anyone else loving these as much as I am?! I really wish they would offer them to us to be able to send to potential recruits. I think that would be fantastic!

Anyone out there take a survey anytime soon, please suggest that for me!

I thought these were avail to purchase at merrill?

I think she means the recruiting postcards that have the women from the Empowering Women magazine on the front with a fact on the back about working women.

I did mean the Empowering Women postcards. I really like them and I think they'd be a great way to keep in touch with potential recruits.

supergirljennie said:
I did mean the Empowering Women postcards. I really like them and I think they'd be a great way to keep in touch with potential recruits.
Did you send that suggestion to HO? They may already have that in the works for the new season but if they don't...

You know, I was thinking they would be great as a postcard -- but I would love love love a recruit postcard to send to my list that announces the sign on incentive. Do they do that?

MandyK said:
You know, I was thinking they would be great as a postcard -- but I would love love love a recruit postcard to send to my list that announces the sign on incentive. Do they do that?

WHAT a great idea! They don't have this - but you are right - it would be awesome! When there is a sign-on bonus, They do provide a flyer online and in Cons. News for copying and passing out - but a slick little postcard just to get people's attention would be great!

Thats a great idea! I'd love something like that to get their attention right off the bat without having to open an envelope!

1. What is "Recruiting Postcards From Ho"?

"Recruiting Postcards From Ho" is a book by author Judy Van der Veer that tells the story of her time as a Peace Corps volunteer in Vietnam during the 1960s. The book is a collection of postcards she sent home to her family, along with her personal reflections and experiences during her service.

2. Who is the author of "Recruiting Postcards From Ho"?

The author of "Recruiting Postcards From Ho" is Judy Van der Veer, a former Peace Corps volunteer who served in Vietnam in the 1960s. She is also the founder of the Vietnam Oral History Project, which collects and preserves the stories of American veterans and Vietnamese citizens who were affected by the war.

3. Is "Recruiting Postcards From Ho" a memoir or a novel?

"Recruiting Postcards From Ho" is a memoir, as it is based on the author's personal experiences and reflections during her time as a Peace Corps volunteer in Vietnam. It is not a work of fiction.

4. What topics does "Recruiting Postcards From Ho" cover?

The book covers a variety of topics related to the author's experience as a Peace Corps volunteer in Vietnam. This includes her interactions with the Vietnamese people, her cultural immersion, the challenges she faced, and her thoughts on the war and its impact on both American and Vietnamese citizens.

5. Can I purchase "Recruiting Postcards From Ho" online?

Yes, "Recruiting Postcards From Ho" is available for purchase online through various retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It is also available in some bookstores and may be available for borrowing at local libraries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • mrssyvo