• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Self-Sufficiency the Key to Successful Recruitment?

In summary, Recruit #2 did a lot of research before joining the company and is doing well so far. Recruit #1 had a hard time getting help from Kathy and was eventually let go.
Kathytnt
I am so excited - Recruit #1 needed lots of hand holding and no amount of support from me and my most awesome director ever seemed to be enough. Went inactive end of October.
Recruit #2 does her research, rarely asks question, treats it like a business. Had not heard from her in a while so I called to see how she was doing. She just did her first cooking show after 3 catalog shows and it looks like she will be qualified when this show is closed. I am so happy for her.
Please don't misunderstand - I am always there for if she has questions but she is very self-sufficient. I recruited her just after she lost her job. She started a new job and is working on her doctorate and she is doing PC.

I am only about 1K aware from $15,000 in career sales - Not bad for a person that does fundraisers almost exclusively for one organization. This means about $3000 has gone to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in memory of my mom

Kat

Last edited:
How awesome! :D

I'm more like your second recruit. My director thinks I'm the best thing since sliced toast because she can talk to me and I know what she's talking about (mostly because I spend just way too much time on here and trained myself...LOL). My 3 recruits vary in personality types, but they're all good at following directions and they'll all get there at their own pace (my first one just qualified last weekend and she joined with me back in August, my October recruit hasn't submitted anything yet but is in the process of finishing up her first catalog show, my November recruit is already halfway to qualifying).

My director says that I sometimes do too much for my recruits, but I'd rather put forth a little extra effort now to get them off to a successful start than not do enough and leave my friends hanging in the wind (and I really don't mind, especially when it gets me out of the house and around adults for a little while...I have 2 teenagers and 1 who just thinks she's a teenager...LOL). :D

That's great Kathy.

What is recruit qualifying?

Recruit qualifying is the process of evaluating and determining the suitability of potential candidates for a job or position within an organization.

Why is recruit qualifying important?

Recruit qualifying is important because it ensures that the right candidates are selected for a job, which can lead to improved job performance, increased employee satisfaction, and reduced turnover.

What are the steps involved in recruit qualifying?

The steps involved in recruit qualifying typically include screening resumes, conducting interviews, administering assessments, and performing background checks.

How can I improve my recruit qualifying process?

To improve your recruit qualifying process, you can consider using technology such as applicant tracking systems, implementing a structured interview process, and regularly reviewing and updating your job requirements and qualifications.

What should I look for when qualifying a candidate?

When qualifying a candidate, you should look for relevant skills and experience, cultural fit, potential for growth and development, and alignment with the company's values and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Sheila