• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing 1st Recruit Success: Tips for Managing Unexpected Host Sign-Ups

In summary, "1St Recruit-Now What?" is a recruitment company that specializes in helping individuals find job opportunities in various industries. The company works by having candidates submit their resumes and qualifications, which are then matched with suitable job openings. There is no fee for candidates to use their services, as the company charges a fee to employers. What sets "1St Recruit-Now What?" apart from other recruitment companies is their personalized approach and commitment to providing top-notch customer service.
leannvv
I'm 4 months into this and out of the blue a former consultant ( who got my name from her former director who recently attended one of my shows) called and asked if she could have my # so she could sign up to host on my website. She did it for 2 years 3 years ago so had few questions. I just got the email she signed up-now what do I do!:rolleyes:

1. Do a happy dance.2. Call her and ask her what she wants out of the business.3. Let her know about the 2 shows before the 15th as well as the registering 6 January shows.4. Ask her if she needs catalogs and get them to her.5. Invite her to your next cluster meeting.6. Ask how you can help her.

Congrats!

Definitely ask how you can help her. As a former consultant, she may think that she doesn't need any help. Or she may feel the opposite way and would appreciate any help you can throw at her.

But, definitely, Happy Dance!! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0003.gif

when is her super starter month?

Do you get overrides on 1st recruit, or do you have to have 2?

You have to be a FD to get overrides. Plus, you have to sell $1250 each month to get the overrides.

cmdtrgd said:
You have to be a FD to get overrides. Plus, you have to sell $1250 each month to get the overrides.
Darn...I have one person that is on the edge of signing...but no prospect of a #2

What is "1St Recruit-Now What?"

"1St Recruit-Now What?" is a recruitment company that helps individuals find job opportunities in various industries.

How does "1St Recruit-Now What?" work?

First, candidates submit their resumes and qualifications to the company. Then, the company matches them with suitable job openings and facilitates the application and interview process.

What industries does "1St Recruit-Now What?" specialize in?

"1St Recruit-Now What?" specializes in various industries, including technology, finance, healthcare, marketing, and more.

Is there a fee for using "1St Recruit-Now What?" services?

There is no fee for candidates to use "1St Recruit-Now What?" services. The company charges a fee to employers for finding suitable candidates for their job openings.

What sets "1St Recruit-Now What?" apart from other recruitment companies?

"1St Recruit-Now What?" prides itself on its personalized approach to matching candidates with job opportunities, as well as its commitment to providing top-notch customer service to both candidates and employers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • scrappergirl7