• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Get Points: Understanding Point Qualification for Recruiting Success

In summary, you can start earning points for recruiting as soon as you join Pampered Chef's recruiting program. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn, and you will earn points for every recruit you bring in, regardless of their level or success within the company. You will not lose points if your recruits leave the company, and you can even earn points for recruiting someone who is already a consultant.
Jennie4PC
obviosly you get the points when your recruiter qualifies but if they signed up in Jan but qualified in Feb do I get double points cause she qualifed in Feb?

It's only for sales points, not recruiting points.:(

I guess that makes sense thanks for ansewring

1. When do I start earning points for recruiting?

You will start earning points for recruiting as soon as you join Pampered Chef's recruiting program. This means that any recruits you bring in after signing up will count towards your point qualification.

2. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn for recruiting?

No, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn for recruiting. The more recruits you bring in, the more points you will earn, which can lead to greater rewards and recognition within the company.

3. Do I earn points for every recruit I bring in?

Yes, you will earn points for every recruit you bring in. Each recruit counts towards your point qualification, regardless of their level or success within the company.

4. Do I lose points if my recruits leave the company?

No, you will not lose points if your recruits leave the company. Once a recruit is counted towards your point qualification, they will continue to count even if they leave Pampered Chef.

5. Can I earn points for recruiting someone who is already a consultant?

Yes, you can earn points for recruiting someone who is already a consultant. If a consultant you recruited decides to join your team, they will count towards your point qualification and you will earn points for bringing them in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07