• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Friend Signs on as a Consultant...

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, your friend can go to the website and click on the "Join" button. As a consultant, they will have the opportunity to earn commissions, discounts, and receive training and support from the team. There is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every 3 months to maintain their status. They can still host parties and recruit other consultants to earn bonuses. You can support your friend by hosting parties, purchasing products, and spreading the word about their business.
jentapp
But not under me! The host from yesterday's show sent me an email asking if I get credit for her friend signing on, but I don't think the friend signed up through my website and I know she didn't have my consultant ID number. :(

It would have been so cool if she had because I've really enjoyed working with this host and know I would have enjoyed working with her friend, but now I'll lose both of them. :(

I know that there's nothing that can be done about it now, I just needed to vent.

Bummer!!! Did she not tell you she was interested?????

Nope. I've never spoken to the friend and only got the question today from the host. :(

CAn you call HO or have the friend call HO and get it cleared up?? Call the friend and let her know that she is just going to be assigned to a random director and maybe something can be done.

That really sucks, I'm so sorry!!

maybe she entered it under your name. cant you do it if you dont know the consultants #?

I have no idea. I don't even know WHEN her friend signed up or if she meant to sign under me or if there was another consultant who signed her. :(

Shucks.

I just called a past host whose PHD is expiring and talked to her about hosting again. She said her friend Jennifer is having a show soon. Why oh why wouldn't she have her friend book her show with me???

It sucks all the way around.

Sorry, Jen!

1. How can my friend sign on as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To sign on as a consultant with Pampered Chef, your friend can go to our website and click on the "Join" button. They will then be prompted to enter their information and choose a starter kit to get started.

2. What benefits does my friend receive as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, your friend will have the opportunity to earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from our team. They will also be able to host parties and earn rewards.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for my friend to maintain their consultant status?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every 3 months for consultants to maintain their status. This ensures that our consultants are actively promoting and selling our products.

4. Can my friend still host parties as a consultant?

Yes, your friend can still host parties as a consultant and earn rewards for their sales. They can also recruit other consultants and earn bonuses for their team's sales.

5. How can I support my friend as they start their journey as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can support your friend by hosting parties, purchasing products from them, and spreading the word about their business. You can also attend training events and offer words of encouragement as they build their business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • chefsteph07