• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Want to Be Pushy, But...

In summary, the conversation discusses a potential recruit who is starting January 1st and does not want to think about it until after the first of the year. The expert suggests getting the recruit to agree to have their agreement submitted on January 1st in order to be promoted in time.
chefmelody
...I really want to go to Leadership in January! I have one active recruit, and two very promising leads. The problem is, both leads have said they want to sign "after the holidays." ARGH. If I sigh them before Jan. 8th, I know I can still go to Confrence, but... I need to buy plane tickets and hotel reservations and such NOW! :(

What can I do to "nudge" the leads to sign before xmas? I know their SS month could be Jan or Feb, but both of them want to hold a show and use host credit for it. They're just "too busy with the holidays" right now.

I would explain the situation and offer to lend then some of the money for the kit to be reimbursed with their first commission check. I think that would push someone over the edge & remind them that they don't have to hold their show during the holidays, but sign up now.

Ask them why they want to wait. Some people think they have to start right away. Let them know that if they sign on the 15th, they can have February as SS 1 and use all the time between now and the end of February to get at least $1250. Tell them it is their Christmas present to themselves.And lastly, let them know your goals and how they can help you get there. If they are already planning on signing, there shouldn't be a problem bumping it up a couple of weeks.If that doesn't work, call up your best friend from Elementary School and tell her she is signing and you will help her get her 4 shows and that will pay back the $90 investment!Don't let them keep you from Leadership!!!

I just had one who was saying that too. I just let her know that it might be good to sign now, so she has time to read over all the material and play with the products for her holiday baking, then she can start the new year with a new business.

This obviously started her thinking, cuz she signed on Saturday!!!! Now she has 2-3 weeks to start booking january and then get ready over the holidays and really start with a bang in january--hopefully strong enough to help earn the trip?? she's excited about that too!

ange13 said:
I just had one who was saying that too. I just let her know that it might be good to sign now, so she has time to read over all the material and play with the products for her holiday baking, then she can start the new year with a new business.

This obviously started her thinking, cuz she signed on Saturday!!!! Now she has 2-3 weeks to start booking january and then get ready over the holidays and really start with a bang in january--hopefully strong enough to help earn the trip?? she's excited about that too!

Make sure that she puts down 6 shows before Dec 15 so she can get the cookware bags with 2 Jan shows!

this document is something from my upline director and I always include it with recruiting packets from about October on. I may have posted it before, I can't remember. It's a PDF file, so it can't be changed, unless someone can convert it to word. I don't know how to do that.

It has a lot of good points about starting now rather than waiting!:D

Attachments

• joining before end of the year.pdf
    86.6 KB · Views: 363
That's a great flyer, Becky! Thanks for sharing!

Can someone convert Becky's document to Word? I can't seem to open pdf files from this site anymore.

Trish

I have a lead who is starting January 1. She does not want to even think about it until after the first of the year but she HAS filled out the agreement and given me payment information and has shows booked for January. She has agreed that I am to submit her agreement on January 1st.

Maybe you could get them to do that. Then you know you'll be promoted in time - especially if you can do that with more than one.

Of course, we all know that life happens and even with the agreement in hand it might NOT really be their time... Find out how commited they are and TELL them that you are putting out the money for leadership (explain deadlines) so you can be a better coach for them and you are counting on them doing this because you can not go if they don't try TPC. Unless they know already, I wouldn't tell them there are more than one thinking...

Trish1953 said:
Can someone convert Becky's document to Word? I can't seem to open pdf files from this site anymore.

Trish

I 2nd that request!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Make sure that she puts down 6 shows before Dec 15 so she can get the cookware bags with 2 Jan shows!

oh--good point!!! Thanks, I wasn't even thinking about that! duh......

1. Can I still be successful in sales without being pushy?

Yes, absolutely! In fact, being pushy can often turn potential customers away. At Pampered Chef, we believe in building genuine connections with our customers and offering helpful solutions to their needs, rather than pressuring them to buy.

2. How can I avoid being pushy when presenting Pampered Chef products?

Focus on educating and demonstrating the value and benefits of the products, rather than trying to make a sale. This approach allows the customer to make an informed decision and feel comfortable with their purchase.

3. What are some tips for finding the balance between being helpful and being pushy?

Listen to your customers' needs and concerns, and offer genuine solutions. Avoid using aggressive or manipulative language and instead focus on building a relationship with your customers.

4. How can I handle rejection without feeling pushy or discouraged?

Remember that rejection is a normal part of sales, and it doesn't mean you were being pushy. Continue to focus on building relationships and providing helpful solutions, and don't take rejection personally.

5. What are some ways to communicate the value of Pampered Chef products without being pushy?

Showcasing the features and benefits of the products through demonstrations, testimonials, and personal experiences can effectively communicate their value. Also, offering promotions and discounts can entice customers without pressuring them to buy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • sassypip