• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Promotion Announcement Soon?

In summary, PC is currently offering a new secret spring item to new consultants that submit two shows. Those that submit $3000 and 1000 pts for next year will be eligible to attend Leadership and get 1000 more points. There is no word yet for Feb promotions, but Jan is the cookware bags, conference registration and the shirts.
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone have any idea when a New Consultant Jan/Feb promotion would possibly be announced? I can't remember when last year's Pan-O-Rama for Jan was announced, but I know I was bummed because I signed in Dec and that came out for Jan & Feb recruits! And the whole reason I started was for the cookware! Bummed. Anyway, would it be after Leadership? Or do you think they will do anything this month? Does anyone know when they announced last years? Before Jan? I have two recruits who wanted to wait until "after the holidays" and I actually encouraged it "hoping" for a promotion, the new recruit points would be on next year's trip, etc. They are excited to get started and are filling up their January/February calendars already! Just curious....
Joanne

IF there is one, it'll be announced at Leadership Jan 8-10th. I'm sure you'll hear ALL about it!:D

We have one this month: submit 2 shows, get the new secret spring item. Submit $3000 and get 1000 pts for next year. Then attend Leadership and get 1000 more.

Jan is the cookware bags, conference registration and the shirts. Nothing yet for Feb I think. HTH.

lisacb77 said:
We have one this month: submit 2 shows, get the new secret spring item. Submit $3000 and get 1000 pts for next year. Then attend Leadership and get 1000 more.

Jan is the cookware bags, conference registration and the shirts. Nothing yet for Feb I think. HTH.
Feb. is double trip points.

Feb is also a $500 show for the April host-only item.

Yeah but I think that Joannne is looking specifically for a New Consultant Promotion for newly signed consultants......I myself have three fence sitters waiting to hear what the next Consultant signing bonus is!

There is usually a recruiting promo annouced at Leadership. It is retroactive to Jan 1st. You can't count on it, but you can be pretty sure.

I know that I was TICKED when I signed on June 23 and then went to conference only to find out that if I had waited a week to sign on July 1st, I could have gotten a Roasting Pan for free. My director has been with PC for 14 years, so she should have told me that there was LIKELY a promo to be coming.

I have two who want to sign right now as soon as the get the money together, so I'm not quite sure what to tell them...

I was five days away from getting all of the woven selections for free! I think if I have someone ready to join that I would have them wait until the 1st of the month to sign up!

There hasn't been a "signing bonus" in a while so hopefully they are saving up for something amazing!!

Remember...Please remember that TPC has an AWESOME new consultant program EVERY month with the SS program. I don't know of any other company that offers that much to new consultants to help us out. They really want us to succeed, and set us up to do so.

Also, please remember that the "string" of promotions we had during the 25th anniversary year is slowing down, and will probably continue to do so. Many of us got spoiled by all the "extras" they offered, and have continued to offer. But, this is not the norm. We do have the Sell-A-Thons, and there usually is something for new consultants around the Conferences, but NEVER count on it.

While I may contact previous leads when a new consultant promotion comes out, I never encourage someone to wait to sign. Because there is no guarantee, a new consultant could loose momentum and motivation if they are waiting for a bonus to be announced that never comes. When someone is ready, THAT is the time to sign them!

If your leads were to sign up now, they would have their kits to play with over the holidays, and be ready to go right after the holidays, instead of waiting until January 10 (or later) to get their kit. That is a much better way to set up someone who is ready to go!

We are spoiled! I know... it just sucks that the last promo was in August, and I recruited in Sept, October, and Nov! I have never earned anything for recruiting, and am excited to trry for it. I totally agree that we are spoiled though!!

New consultants that will become the most successful are not joining because of a promotion - that is just a bonus. Promote the business not the promotion.

PC is constantly offering us carrots. If we miss one, oh well. There'll be another. Work toward the paycheck you want and enjoy the bonuses!

I've been wondering about this too. My guess would be that they will offer it in February. They are such a great company. Always making it so easy for us to reach goals. Feb is also double points month, so we would get double recruit points. I could be wrong, but I was thinking this is what they did last year. I hope I am right. I'm setting my goals very high next year. I am determined to win a trip!!

Thanks Beth & Kate, I forgot about double points and the spring item! Sheesh, working too hard!

BethCooks4U said:
New consultants that will become the most successful are not joining because of a promotion - that is just a bonus. Promote the business not the promotion.

PC is constantly offering us carrots. If we miss one, oh well. There'll be another. Work toward the paycheck you want and enjoy the bonuses!

I agree, but still for me signing up May 26 last year with my SS1 being July, it was hard to see that if I had waited 5 days to sign up then I would have gotten all the woven pieces for free. I didn't have any shows until July anyway, but I was going on vacation around June 4 & wanted to take my paperwork with me to read in the car. If someone wanted to sign that close to a new month, I still would have to tell them to wait until the 1st. Now obviously if someone wanted to join early in a month with no promotion I WOULDN'T have them wait! I also didn't realize that I could do sales in June that would count for my SS1 (didn't quite understand the introductory period), so I ALSO missed out on the June sell a thon that year! Luckily I got all my SS bonuses & 1 plus bonus!

I agree with both Beth and Nicole. All of my fence sitters are aware of the past promotions and are keen to wait to see what happens. Out of the three, only one is really looking to build a business...the other two are interested in more along the lines of Catalog consultants at this point. All three have tons of Direct Sales experience so all I can do for them is provide them with the best information that I can at this point...you know what I mean?

Heck I wish they would just jump off already! LOL!!!

I know we have a great SS program. But these two are SURE things! One has already submitted her show with the $40 kit credit this month (Recipe for Success says they have up to 6 months to use it).

I don't think they will loose momentum - they are ready/serious. They both didn't want to do any shows before the holidays anyway - they are filling their January/February calendars. Plus they said they wanted to help me too - so I told them if they waited until Jan that it would go on my reward/trip points for next year.

Both of these ladies are friends of mine & I want to be totally honest with them - as I would all my recruits. I just remember signing up in Dec and realizing that if I would have waited until Jan & could have gotten a FREE pan (over $100). I did well in my Super Starters but it did bum me out a bit about missing out by a few weeks. I don't want that to happen to them - BUT I have made it perfectly clear that I can't promise that there would be one at all.

They will both probably sign Jan. 9th, 10th or whenever we are SURE there is/isn't a "New" consultant offer.

Thanks!
Joanne

Clarification
ChefinHarmony said:
...Plus they said they wanted to help me too - so I told them if they waited until Jan that it would go on my reward/trip points for next year....

Just wanted to clarify something you've posted twice. You actually earn points WHEN THEY QUALIFY, regardless of when they sign up. So, if a consultant signs in December, but qualifies in January, those 2000 points go towards NEXT YEAR'S incentive trip.

The only "qualification" on that is that if they go inactive before qualifying, you do not earn the qualification points.

HTH!

1. How do I become eligible for the New Consultant Promotion?

To become eligible for the New Consultant Promotion, you must sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and submit your first qualified show within your first 30 days of enrollment.

2. What do I need to do to earn the New Consultant Promotion rewards?

To earn the New Consultant Promotion rewards, you must submit a total of $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days of enrollment. This can be achieved through a combination of personal sales and shows booked through your online party link.

3. What rewards do I receive for completing the New Consultant Promotion?

For completing the New Consultant Promotion, you will receive a set of Pampered Chef kitchen tools valued at over $250. These tools are essential for hosting successful cooking demonstrations and building your business.

4. Can I still participate in the New Consultant Promotion if I joined Pampered Chef before the promotion period?

Unfortunately, no. The New Consultant Promotion is only available for new consultants who join during the promotion period. However, there are other incentives and rewards available for all consultants throughout the year.

5. Is there a deadline for completing the New Consultant Promotion?

Yes, the New Consultant Promotion must be completed within your first 30 days of enrollment. After that, you will no longer be eligible for the rewards. It is important to start promoting and selling as soon as possible to take advantage of this opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dancedivine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
bonl48
  • cincychef