• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Opportunity: Full-Time Recruitment with Xmas Flyer Mailing

In summary, "Surprise Possible Recruit" refers to the act of recruiting someone unexpectedly or without prior planning, and can also include considering individuals who may not fit the traditional criteria for a position. It is important because it allows for a broader pool of potential candidates, brings in new and diverse talent, and fosters innovation and creativity. A "Surprise Possible Recruit" can be identified by actively seeking out individuals with unique skills or perspectives, and the benefits include a more inclusive and dynamic workplace culture and the potential for unexpected and successful hires. To implement "Surprise Possible Recruit," one can actively seek out and consider candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, promote diversity and inclusion in the hiring process, and be open to unconventional or
chefmelody
I had someone call me up out of the blue tonight. She had received my xmas flyer mailing, and wanted to place an order... and then happened to mention she was interested in the opportunity! :eek:

Thing is, she just lost her job and is looking for something to do full-time. I need to find out how much she's needing to make so I can tell her if it's a realistic goal or not.

Love it! :D Make sure you ask her how much she wants to make and THEN tell her how many nights a week she should work. If you do it the other way around, she will feel like she needs to work too much. I learned this from Susie Lite and I agree. If someone told me well, you need to work 3 nights a week to make $800, then I would feel pressure.

Just my 2 cents! Good Luck!:D

That's exciting! This actually happened to me last night too. I was closing a catalog show, and she gave me this name a friend of her's gave her that didn't order, but she wants to book & maybe sign. My host doesn't even know her:)

What is "Surprise Possible Recruit"?

"Surprise Possible Recruit" is a term used to describe the act of recruiting someone unexpectedly or without prior planning. It can also refer to the act of recruiting someone who may not have been initially considered for a particular role or position.

Why is "Surprise Possible Recruit" important?

"Surprise Possible Recruit" is important because it allows for a broader pool of potential candidates to be considered for a position. It can also lead to unexpected and unique hires, bringing fresh perspectives and diversity to a team or organization.

How do you identify a "Surprise Possible Recruit"?

A "Surprise Possible Recruit" can be identified by actively seeking out individuals who may not fit the traditional criteria for a position, but possess unique skills, experiences, or perspectives that could be valuable to the organization. This could include reaching out to candidates from underrepresented groups, or considering individuals with non-traditional backgrounds.

What are the benefits of "Surprise Possible Recruit"?

The benefits of "Surprise Possible Recruit" include bringing in new and diverse talent, fostering innovation and creativity, and creating a more inclusive and dynamic workplace culture. It can also lead to unexpected and successful hires, as individuals who may not have been initially considered for a position can bring unique and valuable skills to the table.

How can "Surprise Possible Recruit" be implemented?

"Surprise Possible Recruit" can be implemented by actively seeking out and considering candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, promoting diversity and inclusion in the hiring process, and being open to unconventional or unexpected hires. It may also involve networking and reaching out to potential candidates who may not have applied for a position on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • CAPCnewbie