• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Celebration: My Mom's New Business Launch Party on Nov. 7th!

In summary, my mom is signing her agreement today and is having her own first party on the 7th. I am doing a flyer invitation for her party. Does anyone have a good 'I'm starting a new business' flyer that I could use?
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My mom is signing her agreement today & is having her own first party on the 7th. I am doing a flyer invitation for her party. Does anyone have a good 'I'm starting a new business' flyer that I could use?

Thanks!

This is the flyer that I used for my first show and it still is my best show to date!

Attachments

• Who wants to be a Millionaire_1st show.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 453
new consultant flyershere is what I have

Attachments

• A PC Consultant is in your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 403
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 001.doc
    30 KB · Views: 364
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 003.doc
    41 KB · Views: 275
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood Consultant Flyer 001.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 326
  • Consultant in the neighborhood.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 343
some more optionshere are some more

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 506
  • Neighborhood consultant with catalogs.doc
    32 KB · Views: 415
  • Neighborhood Catalog flyers.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 748
  • neighborhood.doc
    33 KB · Views: 338
  • Consultant in you neightborhood flyer.doc
    34 KB · Views: 292
and morestill going. Hope some of these are useful.

Flora

Attachments

• neighborhoodflyer.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 420
  • neighborhoodshow.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 338
  • pc consultant in the neighborhood.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Welcome to the Neighborhood coupon.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 435
  • Welcome to the Neighborhood flyer.doc
    44 KB · Views: 409
New neighborWe had a new family move in across the street yesterday. Well being the good neighbor that I am :rolleyes: I wanted to send over a welcome to the neighborhood basket with some pc items in it. I will add the welcome to the neighborhood coupon, some cake mix cookies, and other goodies.

I know you ladies are creative enough to help me pick out some quick and easy snacks to add and some small pc items I can add to the basket. Here is what I have so far:
1. seasons best
2. bamboo tongs
3. quikut paring knife

I even have some of those memo pads from nancy's I can through one of those in. Your ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Without you guys I couldnt stay in the kitchen.:p TIA

What you've got sounds good to me!BUT-- if you want to include something savory (in case they don't eat sweets), a mini loaf of beer bread would be nice. In the "regular" or the salsa-cheese variation from the box.

mmmm sounds good, thanks Ann.

Last year my daughter made up gift jar (cookies in a jar style thing) and I was planning on putting something like that in too. I have a chilli seasoning mix thats great for anything from chili-tacos or just seasoning. So no not all sweets. They have 3 little ones so Im sure they'll appreciate the sweets more than mom lol

What is the purpose of the "Join the Celebration: My Mom's New Business Launch Party on Nov. 7th!" event?

The purpose of this event is to celebrate and support your mom as she launches her new business with Pampered Chef. It's a fun and exciting way to introduce her friends and family to the products and opportunities that Pampered Chef has to offer.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on November 7th at a location of your mom's choosing. It could be at your home, a community center, or any other suitable venue. Your mom will be responsible for organizing and hosting the event.

Who can attend the event?

The event is open to anyone your mom would like to invite. This could include family, friends, neighbors, and even coworkers. The more people who attend, the more successful the launch party will be!

What can attendees expect at the event?

Attendees can expect a fun and interactive experience where they will get to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and learn about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can attendees RSVP for the event?

Attendees can RSVP for the event by contacting your mom directly or through the invitation she sends out. It's important for your mom to have a final headcount so she can plan accordingly for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PigletsMom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd