• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Pampered Chef Order with Janet Henry - Thank You Letter

In summary, Janet Henry is a Pampered Chef consultant who recently had a successful show, thanks to the help of a customer. She received over $200 in free products and was able to purchase discounted items for the next year. Janet encourages others to do the same by hosting a show or becoming a consultant. She also mentions the new products from Pampered Chef and offers a special bonus for her hostesses. Janet reminds customers to read the use and care guides for their new products and to keep their receipts in a safe place. She also offers assistance with any product questions or concerns.
Omarakeen

Janet Henry
746 Westmorland Rd.
Sumter, SC 29154
Home 803-418-5416 Email: [email protected]

Thank you for your recent Pampered Chef order. You really helped me to reach my goal. By having a show, I received several FREE and discounted Pampered Chef products. I would love to do the same for you. See me for additional information.

I was able to receive almost $200.00 in free products free. I was also able to purchase 3 (1/2 items) and I will also receive a discount for the next year. Not to even mention commission, because I decided to become a consultant.

All I did was pass out catalogs with order forms to anyone I knew a couple of weeks before my show. I sent out emails asking for orders. I contacted friends. I collected over 30 orders and my sales reached over $1,000.00. (W0W!!!) You can do the same or better yet even better.

Pampered Chef is always adding new products to their line each Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer season. There’s always something new and exciting going on with Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef Currently has three items that are still on back order.
• Forged Cutlery Honing Tool, Item #1057
• Cranberry Deep Covered Baker, Item #1321
• Decorator Bottle Set, Item #1585
If you have any questions, or need anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me! I appreciate your patients. Please remember, I am new at this… (Smile)

Special Bonus!

• I am also offering an additional special to my hostess. An Official Certificate to receive 3 Days & 2 Nights Accommodations at one of 90 Exciting Destinations. Compliments of Janet Henry —www.omarakeen.ws
(Special requirements)

• If you are interested in playing the Pampered Chef Pool Game for a chance to earn $60.00 in free products, see me for more details. (Shipping and handling not included.)

Special Product Note:

Please be sure to read the use and care guides for tips and recipes using your new products. Don’t forget to place your receipt in a safe place (like under your silverware tray). If you ever have a problem with one of your products, you will need your receipt.

Have a Pampered day!

Janet Henry #502720
Pampered Chef Consultant

You might want to mention that the DBS and the Cranberry baker are on stop sell instead of backorder. Here is the letter I staple to my cutomers receipts:

Thank you for your recent order from host's Kitchen Show! She had a really great show due, in part, to you. She received $140 in Free products! Had she not been the host, her order would have totaled $865. That's a savings of $512 for just being the host! I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to call me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools!

If she had been a Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned $150 for a couple hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think the Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if you know of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of their silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

Would you like to host a Kitchen Show with me and receive great benefits like host did? It’s easy—all you have to do is send out your invitations (I’ll give them to you) and provide the ingredients for your recipe. I’ll even take my dirty dishes home with me! You can just relax, enjoy your friends, and earn many terrific free and half-priced Pampered Chef products! You could also do a catalog show and just hand out catalogs and order forms and get some of the same host benefits! I offer many theme shows, gift certificates, bridal shows and gift registry!!!

Perhaps you’d like to do what I do, if so call or e-mail me and I will be happy to send you more info on the great career opportunity the Pampered Chef has waiting for you. If you think The Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if know of someone you feel may be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on host's show.

Your Consultant,

Janel Kelly
Independent Cooking Consultant
For the Pampered Chef

Hi Janet! Congratulations on your successful Pampered Chef show! It's great to hear that you were able to reach your goal and receive so many free and discounted products. I would love to learn more about hosting a show and potentially becoming a consultant myself. Can you tell me more about the process and the benefits of hosting a show? Also, those new products sound really exciting. I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for the heads up about the backordered items as well. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for when they become available. And thank you for the reminder to keep my receipt safe. I'll definitely do that. Have a wonderful day!

1. How do I write a customer thank you letter?

To write a customer thank you letter, start by expressing your gratitude for their business and support. Then, mention a specific product or service they purchased and how it has benefited them. Include a personal touch or gesture, such as a discount on their next purchase or a free sample. Finally, thank them again for their loyalty and invite them to continue shopping with us.

2. Do I need to send a thank you letter to every customer?

While it is not mandatory, sending a thank you letter to every customer can make them feel appreciated and valued. It also helps to strengthen the relationship with your customers and encourages them to return for future purchases.

3. Can I customize the thank you letter for each customer?

Yes, you can and should customize the thank you letter for each customer. Personalization shows that you value them as an individual and not just a number. Use their name and mention specific products or services they purchased to make the letter more meaningful.

4. When should I send a customer thank you letter?

You should send a customer thank you letter as soon as possible after their purchase. This shows that you appreciate their business and are prompt in your customer service. If you are unable to send it immediately, aim to send it within a week of their purchase.

5. Can I include a promotional offer in the thank you letter?

Yes, you can include a promotional offer in the thank you letter. However, make sure the offer is relevant to the customer and adds value to their shopping experience. You can also consider offering a discount on their next purchase as a way to encourage them to return and continue supporting our business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • kidzmom55